Chapter 3

Y/N P.O.V

I tossed and turned as I tried to fall asleep. Who does he like? What's her name? How old is she? These where the questions that kept ringing in my head. I finally sat up on my bed. I got off of the bed and walked over to my window. I grabbed my phone which was sitting on the window will. It was 12:00 a.m and the streets were quiet.

I looked out my window and then I saw that the light in Hiro's room was on. He opened his blinds and I ducked down so he wouldn't see me. Good thing the lights were off.  I began lifting my head slowing just in case. I saw him staring at the night sky with sad eyes.

I couldn't help but stare at the sky with him.

Hiro's P.O.V

I was about to go back to bed when I saw her. I felt a smile curve up in my lips. I knocked on my window to try and get her attention. I saw her turn her head around and I waved to her. 'Hi.' I mouthed. 'Hi...' She waved. I closed my curtains and turned the lights off.

I ran outside and climbed the tree that was in between our house's. I sliped as I tried to place my foot. "Ow..." I groaned. "Huh?" I heard. I saw the girl open the window and a gush of wind entered her room. She looked around with her hands under her armpits to keep herself warm.

"What are you doing here?! It's freezing outside!" She whisper yelled. "I don't know... I guess I got bored." I shrugged. All she did was groan and then she helped me in. She closed the windows and she raised an eyebrow. "What?" She just gave me a bored look. "Fine." I groaned. "I came over to get to know you better." I respond.

"At 12:30 a.m?!" She whispered. "Chill." I said trying to shush her. "Sorry." She muttered. I nodded. "Wait a second this is my house!" She whispered. "Shush!" I whispered putting a finger to my lips. She rubbed her arm and muttered sorry... Again.

"So... Um what's your name? You didn't have the chance to tell me..." I said leaning on the wall.

Y/N P.O.V

Oh right gosh how could I even forget. "I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N" I smiled playing with my fingers.

Hiro's P.O.V

That name... Why is it so familiar. "Do..." I was cut off when I heard a lady yell from downstairs. "Y/N?! Are you still up?!" She yelled. "Yeah!" Y/N answered. I heard her coming up the stairs. 'Get out!' Y/N mouthed. She opened the windows and I went out. I sat there on the tree. "Is something wrong?"

"Nope everything's fine just getting some fresh air." I felt her smile. "Alrighty then. Oh and go to bed sweetie." She said walking away. Y/N gave me a thumbs up before closing the windows. I smiled and I snuck back upstairs as I saw Tadashi's empty bed. I sighed and went to sleep.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Alrighty then did you enjoy this chapter hope you did. BTW its chilly outside because Christmas is almost here!

Don't forget to Vote/Comment/Follow

Meepspark1 out~!