Chapter 20

Before we start I want to thank you guys for reading my story it means so much. I have 3.25k+ reads so far and 159+ votes so far too. So thank you so much! *hugs you all*

Also the picture is Aki left and Katy right.

Sane's P.O.V

"So how was the date?" I said while sucking on a lollipop. "It was sweet." Y/N replied. "How sweet!" Ginger asked getting up from her seat. "Yeah, how sweet?" Gogo smirked. "Tell us please!" Honey whined. "Please!" Lico smiled.

"It was sweet okay." Y/N shrugged. "Who ruined the date?!" Ginger asked getting mad. "Why do you guys even need to know?" Y/N snarled. "If you wanna tell us later go ahead." Honey said before standing up and leaving with Gogo. "Well we'll just leave you alone." Lico said as she stood up and left with Ginger.

"It was Katy wasn't it." I said after everyone else left. Y/N just nodded. "Hey don't worry-" I was cut off. "It's not that! It's the fact that she's ruining everything!" Y/N groaned.

"Hiro had a crush on her first, then after that she told the whole school we were dating, and now she has to ruin a date by showing up!" I saw Y/N filling up with anger.

I went over to where she was sitting and I began comforting her. I hope you get better. I thought.

Katy's P.O.V (Yes this chick again.)

Why won't they just break up?! I thought screaming internally.

"Hey sis you alright?" Aki asked. I nodded though I felt broken in the inside. "Do you need anything?" She asked again. I just shook my head. "Alright. She kissed my forehead and walked out of the room closing the door.

Why?! I groaned. Why of all the people in the world her. I punched a pillow and then screamed into it. I fell backwards on my bed and I just stayed there for a while staring at the ceiling.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I walked downstairs where I saw Aki reading a book. "What's wrong Katy?" Aki asked me. "Life is what's wrong." I said laying down next to her on the floor.

"It's about Hiro isn't it." Aki said while closing the book. She then layed down next to me. "Katy you just have to leave some things slide." She began. "But I really do like him! I don't want to lose him!" I felt tears crawling on my cheeks. "Yeah but Kate he's unavailable." Aki said sitting up.

I then felt her hands on my arms. She was grunting as she struggled to sit me up. I smiled a bit but then it turned back into a frown.

"Get up Katy!" She grunted and I giggled sitting up. "That's better." Aki said. I rolled my eyes and Aki hugged me. "Wanna get ice cream?" Aki asked and I nodded.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

We had finally reached the ice cream shop when I spotted Hiro and Y/N. "Aki let's just go somewhere else I don't wanna ruin this date too." I sighed. Aki nodded and we went to the mall instead.

"They should have an ice cream shop here." Aki said and I nodded. We kept walking when we finally found the ice cream shop. We went in and I ordered a vanilla with caramel ice cream. Aki ordered chocolate.

We were at the park running around until I bumped into a girl. Hide Asato. I gulped. Her name Hide ment superior, which she took pride in.

"Well if it isn't the nerd." She smirked. "Leave her alone!" Aki defended. "Oh and who might this be." She said looking at my little sister. "I'm Aki, Aki Hashimoto." Aki said right in her face. "Well I'm busy so goodbye." She scoffed pushing Aki on the floor.

"Aki! Are you okay?" I asked running towards her. Aki nodded and I helped her up. "Let's go home." I said and Aki nodded.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Heylo I really want y'all to get to know Katy better so here ya go. Hope you liked.

I was thinking that for celebration you could ask me questions and I'll answer them here.

Meepspark1 out~!