Chapter 12

Hiro's P.O.V

I knocked on Y/N's front door but she didn't answer. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I went around the house and saw a window half open. I opened it and went in. Once I was in I noticed I was in the kitchen. I walked out and saw Y/N sleeping on the couch.

I took a picture of her and sat down next to her. It was still early outside and the sun was about to shine. I heard Summer begin to yawn. She looked at me and began to bark happily. "Be quiet Sums..." Y/N groaned. Summer began licking my face.

"Okay, okay. Shush." I chuckled a bit. "Huh?!" Y/N sat up and she looked at me with a questioning look. "What are you doing here?! How'd you even get in?! Wasn't the front door locked?!" She asked.

"I came to bring you a Christmas gift, the kitchen window, and yes it's locked." I laughed at her expression. "What?" She asked. "Your face." I laughed. Y/N just gave me a nudge. "Anyways what else brings you here?" Y/N asked.

"Actually now that I think about I really don't know." I shrugged. "Here open it." I shoved the gift into her hands. "Alright." She said.

Y/N's P.O.V

I took the wrapping paper off the long box. I opened it and inside was a necklace. I gasp. "Y-you re-really did-didn't ne-need to." I stuttered. "What? Too fancy?" He asked. I hugged and I didn't really know why. "Thank you." I murmured in his ear.

Hiro's P.O.V

I blushed and hugged Y/N back. "You're welcome." I replied. I'm guessing we stayed like this for a few minutes. I didn't ever wanna let go. But what surprised me was that I kissed her cheek. We pulled apart blushing.

I rub the back of my neck and smiled nervously. She just kissed me back on the lips. My eyes went wide but then they closed slowly. I guess I do like her. My lips curved into a smile.

We then heard knocking on the door. Yay perfect timing! I thought sarcastically. "Do you have to go get it?" I whined. "Yes unless you want people going in through the kitchen window." Y/N said.

"I don't care." I crossed my arms. "Well I do." She got up and opened the door. She motioned for the person or people to come in. "Hey guys!" I greeted the five. Why'd they have to come over at this time? I faked a smile and looked down.

I saw Y/N sit down far from me. I'm guessing to hide the fact that we kissed and whatnot. I sighed. I hope Y/N and I can be alone tommorow.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

So how was that? December has been packed for me. On the 20th we had a party then on the 24th and now this Sunday another party. The worst part is that it was all at our house so boo.

Anyways you and Hiro kissed probably too many times if you read other Hiro x reader stories.

Meepspark1 out~!