Chapter 30

Celebrate good times come onLook at the chapter. Its chapter 30 why am I still writing? Well idk. Let's begin.

Y/N's P.O.V

Hiro and I were still flying around for a while when we spotted chaos.

"Hey Y/N I think it's time we call the others." Hiro suggested. "Yeah. You get them, I'll see what I can do."

We flew down and I jumped off. As I ran I noticed that on the heels of my shoes there were wheels. I skated down one of the heels over to where a girl with a mask was.

I stopped and saw there was two other girls behind her. Then I saw a man in a kabuki mask pop out of the back. He was on top of these microbot things.

The girl seemed to be around 14. She had a mask that would cover her eyes. The mask was white and red. The mask had blood splattered from the left. She hold gold earnings and her long black hair was in a ponytail. She a black crop top that had long sleeves. She was wearing dark blue jeans and torques converse. She had a knife that was completely covered with blood and she was too.

I then saw a little boy on the floor. He was crawling backwards. I looked at the girl and I saw her looking at the child with a smirk plastered on her face.

She lifted her knife and tossed it in the air. She caught it and said, "Let's play a game." She began to head towards the boy.

She was about to stab him but I ran over, grabbed the boy and dogded.

"Hey! He's mine go find someone else!" She snarled but then smirked. "Oh well. More fun for me." She giggled. "Oh no." I mumbled. I dodged as she tried to stab us. I placed the boy down and grabbed my bō staff. It opened and instead she stabbed the staff.

"Oo this'll be fun." She smirked. She threw her knife and luckily I dodged it.

Wow I'm good at dodging! I complemented myself. I trip her with the bō staff and she groaned. Then the other two girls came over.

They looked about 12. I'm also gonna guess they're twins. They had purple and black checkered hair. They wore a black mask that covered the top area of their face. One had purple eyes and the other one blue. They wore black jumpsuits and black boots.

Blue eyes came over and tried to kick me but I hit her with my staff. I pointed the point of my bō staff at her neck and a sharp knife came out. But instead of gulping she just smirked.

I looked to the right and saw that the older girl was gone and so was purple eyes.

I then felt someone jump from behind and choke me with their arms. I dropped my weapon and tried to breath. I grabbed her arms and yelled, "Let me go!" I walked backwards and hit her with a brick wall. She let go and I gasped.

Then the other twin came over and kicked my stomach. I gasped for air and fell on my knees.

I saw as they nodded and ran off. I loomed up to see the kabuki mask guy standing in front of me.

Great. I thought. He grabbed my helmet and threw it on the floor. Then he grabbed my H/C hair and made me stand. "Ow ow ow." I said.

He lifted his fist as if ready to punch me. And luckily Baymax came flying lifting him up into the sky. Then I saw Hiro come running over. He grabbed me before I fell back to ground.

I saw the rest of the gang fighting the four villians.

"We need to take you back home." Hiro said. I began feeling dizzy and my eyelids felt heavy. "Y/N?" I heard faded. "Y/N?!" Was the last thing I heard before passing out.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

So Callaghan's back. Also who are the new girl villians. Tell me who you think they are in the comments.

Also ask me questions through message anytime.

Meepspark1 out~!