Chapter 19

Hiro's P.O.V

I went over to Y/N's house and knocked on the door. I could hear Y/N run towards the door. I then saw her she looked amazing, gorgeous, spectacular, and just "Wow..."

"Thanks." I saw her bite her lip and she smiled shyly. "Oh... And you look handsome yourself." She said. (Imagine him wearing what you want cause literally have nothing)

"Well let's go. I have the perfect place." I said. "So, where are we going?" She asked. "The fair." I said. "Ooo... Fancy." She replied. "I know right." She rolled her eyes and laughed. She rested her head on my shoulder and we kept walking.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Once we got there we looked at the lights in awe. "Look! They're selling gummy bears!" I yelled making people look at us. "Well let's go!" Y/N said dragging me to the ticket booth.

We bought our tickets and we ran in. The first thing we bought were the gummy bears. I moaned at the delicious and glorious taste. "Alright gummy bear let's hurry up and get on what we can." Y/N said tugging on my arm.

"Alright. Just let me finish my food." I pulled my gummy bears closer to my chest. "Well at least give me some." She whined. "Fine." I groaned. We began eating for a while. Then Y/N kissed my nose and we headed off to the rollercoaster.

"You better not barf on me though." Y/N pointed a finger at me. "I won't, I think." I replied. She rolled her eyes and scoffed.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

"That was awesome!" Y/N yelled. "Yeah, I don't feel so good." I covered my mouth with my hand. "Okay, come on." Y/N helped me to a trash can. I then began throwing up. "Oh, Hiro I knew it was too many gummy bears." She said.

After I was finished I went into the bathroom to clean up. I came out to see Y/N standing there. "Let's ride the scariest ride here. The ferris wheel." Y/N said making creepy hand motions at the end.

"How is it scary exactly?" I asked. "It's too tall and I hate heights." She said. "Well I'm here so let's go." I grabbed her hand and we went to the ferris wheel.

We were waiting in line and of course we had to sit in the same cart as Katy. "Hey!" Katy said. Y/N ignored her and she cuddled next to me. "Hey, Katy." I said sighing. "So I see you two are popular around the school." She said.

Y/N's P.O.V

All I could do was glare while Hiro and Katy talked awkwardly. She really has to ruin everything. I swear I just wanted to toss her off of the feris wheel but I was to scared to even get up.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

So here you go. Enjoy also have this... Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.

We learn new things everyday so be careful how you say it. Alright bye.

Meepspark1 out~!