Chapter 31

And we continue. I also wanted to say I unprivated my Instagram so if you want to see it go ahead remember its meepspark1. I put art there alright.

Hiro's P.O.V

I carried Y/N bridal style and I saw Baymax drop... Callaghan. My eyes went wide and then he looked at me.

I turned around and ran as fast as I could while carrying Y/N. I looked around and saw the rest of the gang having trouble fighting the three girls.

Baymax then flew over and landed I got on his back while holding Y/N as best as I could.

Baymax the flew and grabbed the rest of the gang before they got themselves killed.

"We'll be back!" The older girl yelled. We saw them walk away.

"Baymax we have to go home! Now!" I said worried. (Forget the hospital I'm done with the hospital.)

"Oh no." I heard honey Lemon gasp. "Y/N..."

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I ran over to the couch and place Y/N down.

Please be okay. Please be okay. Please be okay. I begged in my head. "Baymax scan her." I ordered.

Baymax waddled over and said, "Scanning. Scan complete." He lifted his finger and spoke. "Heart rate is low. Injury around neck. Ice would be required to help healing."

"What?!" I said. I moved Y/N's H/C out of the way after I took her helmet. She had a bruise which I'm guessing one of the three girls caused.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

It was getting dark and the rest of the gang had left. The good thing was Y/N was breathing which meant she could still be alive.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a groan. "Ow. My head hurts." I saw Y/N sit up and I hugged her. "Y/N you're okay!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked.

Guess she doesn't remember.

"It doesn't matter all I know us that Callaghan's back and he's brought others." I spoke.

"Okay?" She said. "So who's Callaghan?" Y/N asked. "Oh um the guy with my microbots, the kabuki mask." I explained. "Oh..." She replied.

"Wait! But didn't you put him in jail?" She asked. "Yeah we did. And we destroyed the microbots." I said.

"Well right now we have to be real careful." Y/N spoke. "Why?" I asked. "Does girls don't just hurt people. They kill them too." Y/N explained.

"I guess you're right then." I nodded. Y/N just smiled.

Y/N's P.O.V

My neck was still aching from the fight. "You got ice or something?" I asked Hiro. "Yeah why? Oh wait yeah be right back." He got up and left the garage.

It was quiet. It was nice. I took a deep breath and I lied back down. I flinched at the ache of my neck.

Hiro finally came with the ice. I placed it near my neck and thanked him. I kissed his lips and we began talking for a while.

"Oh would you ever think of marrying me?" Hiro asked since I said I would marry (fav. guy celeb).

I mind a fake thinking face. "Oh come on! It can't be that hard!" He groaned. "Alright then no." I shrugged. "What?!" He asked surprise. "Just kidding!" I laughed. "I would marry you." I smiled.

He smiled and we kept on talking random shit.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Not done yet almost though. Also I'm not gonna use them Baymax's '(•-•)' in the next book cause he's killing me. So instead I'm gonna use '*'

Oh and the fujitas are not the new villians but good guess. They're my oc's but are they new oc's or oc's you already know.

Meepspark1 out~!