Chapter 10

Y/N's P.O.V

I was looking around the giant kitchen when I heard someone open the door. I walked over to see who it was. "Hey Hiro...?" I looked at the other 4 people behind him. Then this marshmallow looking thing came over.

"Hello I am Baymax your personal health care companion." It said. "Y/N, Y/N L/N." I replied looking back  at Hiro. He just shrugged. "Hey." A girl with short black hair and a purple streak said. "Hi." I waved shyly. "I'm Honey Lemon, that's Gogo, Wasbi, and Fred." A blonde said signaling to each one of them.

"Well come in won't ya?" I said trying to hide the fact that I was annoyed. The six walked in an settled themselves on the white couch. "So... I'm Y/N." I said trying to start a conversation with at least one of them.

"We know. Hiro's told us a lot about you." Honey Lemon spoke up. A lot as in how much?! "Oh cool." I said instead. "You have a nice place, not as nice as mine but nice." Fred said. "Really Fred." Hiro smirked. "Yeah really." Fred told Hiro. "Want something to drink?" I asked. "Oh sure." Fred said.

He isn't afraid to speak his mind isn't he? "I'll help." Hiro said getting up. We walked into the kitchen. I crossed my arms and gave him a look. "What?" He asked dumbfounded. "You could've told me you were coming with guest, or coming at all.

"Hey your dressed right?" I rolled my eyes and began serving iced tea. "I'm just saying." He replied. "So what if I wasn't?" I turned and saw Hiro blushing. "Hey! Don't think it!" I said embarrassed. "Right, sorry." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

I took six cups out since Baymax is a robot. Then I grabbed the jar that hand iced tea in it and we walked back into the living room. Everyone was either laughing or giggling which I didn't like. Summer then came downstairs. She looked at the others then back at me with a confused look on her face.

I shrugged and she went back into my room... I'm guessing. "Say, what's so funny?" Hiro asked. Honey Lemon just took a picture of us. "You two look so cute together!" She squeaked. She and Ginger should be bffs or something. "Aw Hiro's blushing." Gogo said. "Our little man is growing up." Wasasbi finally spoke.

I covered my red face with my hair. But of course someone had to come over and push us closer. Honey then took another frickin picture. I wanted to choke someone so that they would leave or something.

I rolled my eyes and accidentally placed my head on Hiro's shoulder causing Honey to take another picture. I quit I really do.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I was sitting on my bed with Hiro next to me. Everyone else left after that. "Well that was something." Hiro said. "I know. What was that anyways?" I asked looking down. "That was my friends." He laughed. I laughed a little too. "Your laugh is cute." My eyes went wide as I saw Hiro covering his mouth. "Uh... I gotta go!" He said standing up and saying bye.

He just left like that.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Did you like that he said your laugh was cute! Also Merry Christmas! I celebrate it on the 24 that's why. I felt like I needed to update so yeah... Also have another one of my drawings.
/)•3•/)

Meepspark1 out~!