Chapter 33

Hiro's P.O.V

I woke up and I noticed that Y/N and I were sleeping on the couch in the garage. I blushed and sat up. I ran into my room and grabbed a small purple case.

I stuck it in my pocket and ran back into the garage.

Once I sat down I saw Y/N yawning. She stretched and said, "Morning."

"Hey." I smiled. "What have you been up to?" Y/N yawned. "Nothing really." I shrugged.

"I'm not stupid Hiro." She rolled her eyes. "I know you are. Not." I said.

"What you have?" She whined. "Nothing." I lied.

"I'll find out later then." She said. "Alright." I shrugged.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

"Hey Junior, hey Jessie." We said as we walked into the ice cream shop.

"Hey guys." Jessie greeted. "Give me a sec." She said. After a minute she brought us our ice cream and gummy bears.

"Thanks." Y/N said for the both of us.

We ate and spoke.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

We were at the park holding hands finishing our ice cream.

We finished eating and I took a deep breath.

Y/N's P.O.V

Hiro let go of my hand and faced me. "Hiro?" I questioned.

He knelt down on one knee. Is this really happening?! "I'm not proposing. I'm making a promise." He spoke. I smiled and he asked. "Will you promise me that we will be together no matter what?"

I smiled wider and nodded. He slipped the ring on my finger. I looked at it. It was precious. We hugged and I kissed him.

We then walked back to The Luck Cat Café.

"I wonder what's in store for us?" I thought out loud. "I do too." Hiro replied.

Dawn's P.O.V

"Oh there's a lot in store for you two." I grinned evily looking at them for a building.

The end

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Well how'd you like? Also I'll be making a sequel I think should I?

Ask me questions through wattpad messaging. I'll answer them in the other story.

Meepspark1 out~!