Chapter 7

Hiro's P.O.V

I crossed my arms after I looked away. I could feel my face heating up and my heart was pounding. "You were blushing..." Y/N spoke up. "So? I saw you blushing." I replied trying to calm my stupid heart. She just stayed quiet. "You wanna get something to drink?" I asked playing with my hands.

"Sure..." She finally spoke. We got up and began walking downstairs. I got two glasses and filled them up with water. "Here." I said giving Y/N her drink. "So...?" I tried to start a conversation. She just kept staring at her drink thinking about who knows what.

"Do you really want to know who I liked?" I asked tapping my glass. She kept on looking down and it made me feel bad. I sighed. "Her name is... Katy. She has long black hair and dark brown eyes." I said drifting off. I then snapped out of it. "What about you?" I was starting to feel guilt since Y/N wouldn't answer.

"Hey I told you who I like." I chuckled but then it turned into a nervous one once I saw Yn/N still looking down. "That's my problem." I could hear her saying through gritted teeth. "Are you okay?" I asked reaching to grab her arm and comfort her.

"Don't touch me!" She said pushing my hand away. "Sorry I just... It hasn't been my day." She mumbled before sighing.

She stood up leaving the water untouched. I sighed and put the water away. What did I do? I questioned myself.

Y/N P.O.V

How could he like Katy? She's well Katy. I wanted to scream and freaking punch someone or something. Once I came home I went into my room. I grabbed my pillow and screamed. I then began punching it to let my anger out. I felt like crying but I made myself a promise to never cry.

That stupid, insecure, lousy, dumb, mean, cute dork! I wanted to hug him and punch him at the same time. I began drawing since it calms me down. After I finished I noticed I drew Hiro with his freaking cute tooth gap. I groaned and crumbled the paper up. I threw across the room. I fell back on my bed.

What is it that I see in him? I don't get it. I groaned and sat up. I wanted to text him but I don't have his number. I was gonna grab my phone when I didn't feel it in my pocket. I stood up and began searching for it in my room. Oh no... What if Hiro has it? What if he did something to it?

My messages! I stopped and ran out the front door. I would've said bye but I was all alone. I headed straight for the café. I didn't see Cass so I just headed straight to Hiro's room. I was about to open it but then someone else opened it from inside.

I fell forward and landind on top of Hiro. "Ow... Hey what was that for?!" Hiro asked. "Sorry." I said shamefully. "Well um... Could you, you know get off me now?" Hiro asked looking at our position. "Huh? Oh yeah... Sorry." I said getting up and dusting myself off.

"Anyways why back so early?" He asked walking towards his bed. "Have you seen my phone?" I asked nervously. Hiro stood up and walked over to his desk. I saw him grab my phone. "Here you go." He said passing me my phone.

"Hey what was that all about?" Hiro asked. "What?" I tilted my head. "You running away." He asked. "Did I say something wrong?" He asked again. "No it's just I wasn't in the mood." I sighed. "Well I got to go home.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I was standing on the front steps of the mansion. It felt empty. I just couldn't understand how people would want to live in a mansion. I entered the 'house' and headed to the kitchen. I sighed the only company I had was my dog Summer. She came running over and I picked her up. She began licking my face as I giggled.

"Let's go upstairs okay Sums." We walked up the giant stairs until we reached our room. We played in there for awhile and then we fell asleep.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Okay so tell me what you like about Hiro. I like the fact that he looks so fickin cute! Oh and that tooth gap! Anyways hope you liked.

Meepspark1 out~!