Chapter 25

I'm so happy! I can't believe that we made it to chapter 25! Thank you so much for the support! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *hugs you all too tightly*

Hiro's P.O.V

"Almost most done." I mumbled. "Finally!"

I looked at it and I felt proud. I smiled and I then I heard knocking at the door. "Yeah?!" I called from behind the room.

"Can I come in?!" I heard a voice. "Sure?!" I said.

I covered the super suit before the girl came in. I turned around and saw... Katy?

"Oh. Uh hey Katy." I waved. "Hey." She answered. "You can... sit if you want." I shrugged.

"So why are you here?" I asked. "I wanted to talk to you." She began.

Y/N's P.O.V

It was around 8:30-ish and all I know was that Hiro left to SFIT to finish whatever he was working on. I was just sitting around since I didn't know what to do.

"I'm bored..." I groaned.

I then saw that Ginger came up the stairs. "Hey." Ginger smiled. "Hey." I replied my head still hanging from the bed.

"What's up? And I know it's not your head." She said. "Ha, ha. Nothing really." I shrugged.

"Well wanna go to the arcade?" Ginger asked. "Sure!" I sat up and grabbed my jacket.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

The arcade was filled with so many games I didn't know which one to play first until I spotted (fav. arcade game). I ran over and Ginger played with me for a while.

After that I went over to the (other fav. arcade game) game. I then decided that I was gonna try to beat the high score.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I was pumping my fist in the air and jumping. Since I had beaten the old high score.

Ginger and I then decide to go meet up with Hiro.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I opened the door only to see Katy kissing Hiro. My eyes went wide then I filled up with anger. I felt tears creeping in. I couldn't hold them in any longer so I ran out of the building and over to my house.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Sorry for late update but here you go.

Q: Who do you like best?

A: I like Tadashi because he's sweet and kind but I'm gonna have to go with Hiro.

Ask me questions you can send them through messages which I think is better for me so please do.

Meepspark1 out~!