Chapter 11

Hiro's P.O.V

What the heck did I do? I told her that her laugh was cute. But what if she doesn't like me?! No no no! I like Katy everything is fine, right? I felt really confused. I pushed my hair back I like I always do when stressed.

I was still outside of her door. I sighed and walked downstairs. I glanced back  before walking out the door. When I came out the others were waiting there. "What are you guys doing here?! I thought you left?!" I said surprised. "Nah we've been here." Fred answered.

"Well let's go." I walked over to car. "Well?" I asked then everyone got up and came over. We sat in our places and went to my house.

"Hey guys!" Aunt Cass said. "Hey Aunt Cass!" We all greeted.

Y/N P.O.V

He thought my laugh was cute! I was freaking out of excitement in the inside. I wanted to hug him though I don't think that's a good idea. I was shocked but happy at the same time.

Is this even a good feeling?

I didn't care I was too happy. I grabbed my phone and began looking for Ginger's name.

Y/N: Guess what!

Ginger: What!

Y/N: Hiro said my laugh was cute!

Ginger: ooo

Y/N: Hey it's not that big of a deal. Right?

Ginger: It's more than big! Anyways gtg

Y/N: Okay bye.

Was I fangirling? No that's not me at all just relax and everything will be alright. I took deep breaths but I couldn't stop smiling. I went downstairs to eat something. Since tommorow was Christmas. I put the Christmas tree up. Baked cookies, put up two stockings up, put decorations everywhere and went gift shopping.

I bought a chew toy for Summer and a (what you want) for myself. I thought about buying Hiro something. So I bought him a 3-D tablet. I then went home and ate a few cookies. Once I was done with everything I looked outside.

It was already dark and instead of going into my room to sleep I slept on the sofa. I hugged Summer closely and we drifted of to a beautiful dream.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I woke up to the cool winter air. I looked outside and it was snowing. I didn't feel like going anywhere. I knew Hiro was probably with his Aunt and his friends.

I went downstairs grabbed my coat and rolled Summer in a blanket. I left Summer in my room which was freezing cold. I grabbed Hiro's present and went over to his house. The gift was wrapped in red and it only said to Hiro.

I put the gift next to the door, knocked on the door and hid behind the dumpster. Hiro came out and picked it up. He looked around and went back inside.

I should've worn something warmer. I ran back home. I opened the gift I bought myself after I brought Summer downstairs. She ripped her gift open and began squeaking the chew toy which was a pig.

I giggled at how cute she looked. I took a picture and she came running over. We ate cookies after a while. She ate the vanilla ones since she can't eat chocolate. I ate (fav. flavor) cookies and then we snuggled in a blanket. We watched The Nightmare before Christmas and then (fav. movie).

While we were watching (fav. movie), Summer and I fell asleep.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Yay Merry Christmas again! Any who you didn't celebrate with your mom because you wanted Summer there. So yay!

Question am I the only Hidashi fan that is writing a Hiro x reader?

Hidashi- Hiro x Tadashi. I know they're brothers but come on!

Meepspark1 out~!