Chapter 24

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat up in the bed feeling really uncomfortable. Summer was just staring at me. "What do you want?" I groaned as she began pawing at me. "Hey where's Hiro?" I thought out loud.

Summer jumped off of the bed and barked. "Alright, alright, I'm coming."

I got up from the bed. I grabbed my converse, put them on, and ran out the door. Summer ran down the stairs barking at me every time I was behind.

I followed her until we reached the school. I turned around and saw the sun was starting to come down. "Nice job Sums. High five." She gave me a high five and we walked inside. (My dog can actually do that)

It was still filled with people even though it was getting late. Summer barked again since I was dozing off. "Right sorry." Summer and I walked all the way to Hiro's lab.

Now that I think about it Hiro's never shown me his lab. Summer was scratching the door and whimpering. I opened the door and said, "Anyone here?"

I then heard clatters. "Hey didn't know you were gonna come here." Hiro said with a nervous smile. "Well ya should've known better." I crossed my arms and walked over to him.

"Whatcha hiding." I asked. "No-nothing." He smiled looking around. "Right. What's behind the cloth?" I asked.

"Hey look you want food?" He pushed me towards some of Aunts Casses food. "No. What. Are. You. Hiding?" I said. "Something. You'll find out later." He said.

"No now." I crossed my arms again. "Later. Now let's just leave and go." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out with Summer following.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Summer and I were just laying on Hiro's bed. "Summer I'm bored." I said knowing she wouldn't answer.

I sat up and thought, I almost forgot! Aki gave me her phone number. I grabbed my phone and I texted her.

Me: Hey Aki wanna come over to Hiro's house/place.

Aki: Sure but like now or later?

Me: Now I guess

Aki: Ok be there in a sec

Me: Kay bye

Aki: Bye

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Aki and I were just strolling around the empty park. It was already dark but Hiro wasn't home so why not.

"So, how old are you?" I asked. "Eleven my birthday was a few days back." Aki answered. "Oh I'm (age)." I said.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Aki asked and I nodded. "Who?" She asked. "Hiro." I said.

"Ooo! Its not a surprise you two look cute together!" Aki squealed.

Aki's P.O.V

I guess Katy wasn't lying when she said they were dating. And they do look cute together. Also I feel like dying my hair back to black.

"Oh what grade are you in?" Y/N asked. "Oh I'm in eleventh grade." I responded. "Really?" Y/N asked. "Yep I'm going to twelfth at least I'm planning to." I chuckled.

"What grade are you in?" I asked.

Katy didn't tell me much about her. She would mostly talk about Hiro which was sort of annoying.

"College actually. I go to SanFransokyo Institute of Technology or the nerd school." Y/N explained.

"Sweet! That's where I'm planning on going to when I graduate." I said. "Well I guess we'll study together for at least two years." Y/N said.

It was cool being able to talk to someone around my age.

"Do you have any tips for college? I'd ask my si- super awesome mom but she doesn't remember much from college." I smiled nervously.

"Just be yourself." Y/N shrugged.

I didn't want to tell her Katy was my sister cause I feel like she'll hate me.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Alright here ya go. Hope ye liked.

Q: Why are you writing? I mean are you writing for yourself or for someone?

A: That's a really good question. I guess I'm writing for myself and others. I mean at first I was writing for me but then people began reading my books which inspired me, so I began writing for them, for you.

Thanks for the question keep asking ask as many as you want.

Meepspark1 out~!