Chapter 26

Hiro's P.O.V

"What the heck?!" I yelled at Katy and all she did was slap me. "What was that for?! You kissed me!" I kept on yelling.

"Sorry, I-I didn't know what got into me..." Katy said.

"Well, ya fucking should have!" I was still mad and shocked.

I got up and started pacing the room. I was dragging my fingers through my hair and then I tossed my hands in the air.

"What if Y/N find's out? I'll be killed." I mumbled my heart beating in worry. I tried to calm down but I couldn't.

"Maybe you don't have to tell Y/N?" Katy suggested. "No! What kind of boyfriend, best friend would I be if I kept secrets from her?!" I yelled and the groaned in frustration.

"Yeah, never mind." I just stayed quiet. "Maybe I should leave-" Katy began but I cut her off. "Yeah just go!" I yelled.

I didn't want to sound mean but I just needed some time.

Y/N's P.O.V

Stupid Hamada! I pushed my bed. Stupid whatever her last name is! I groaned and I began sniffling on the bed covers.

I was alone since Summer had stayed in Hiro's and Tadashi's room.

What would Tadashi say?! I groaned knowing I wouldn't get an answer.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I then heard the door swing open. "I thought you might've needed this." I heard a familiar female voice. Ginger.

I sat up and Summer jumped from her arms and onto my lap. She began licking my face. I only smiled a little bit since I was still heartbroken.

Ginger then came over and gave me a hug.

"Maybe it was a misunderstanding?" Ginger said and I scoffed. "Right. She's a boyfriend thief."

Ginger decided to stay with me for almost the entire day. It felt nice to have a shoulder to cry on. She's always been like an older sister to me.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Ginger's P.O.V

I looked at the clock and it read 10:45. All the crying caused Y/N to go to bed.

I lied her down gently on her bed and walked out of the room. But before closing the door I whispered, "Goodnight." I closed the door and left.

If only you knew the Katy I know. I thought sadly.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Early update I'll update later today. Also I hope you liked this chapter.

Ask me questions through messages on wattpad. Thank you.

Meepspark1 out~!