Chapter 15

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked into my chilly ass house. Good thing I was still wearing Hiro's jacket. Summer was laying at the top of the stairs staring at me. I walked up the stairs stepping over Summer. I walked all the way to the end of the hallway.

I then grabbed an old key that was hidden under a plant. I unlocked the door and walked in.I felt my heart drop a bit when I saw my dad's old desk. I walked over and picked up a picture. It had my mom, my dad, my sister, and I.

We were such a happy family.

I took a deep breath and sat down on his swivel chair. Summer then came in with sad eyes. I patted my lap and she jumped up.

My sister, Melody was only six when our parents divorced. She's probably ten now and she was one of my best friends. She left to America, California with our dad. She had honey brown eyes, and medium length black hair. Well from what I remember.

I really did wish that they had stayed together instead.

I looked down at Summer and I saw she was sleeping. I picked her up and we went to our room. I layed her down on the bed and covered her with a blanket.

I then felt my phone vibrate. I took it out of my pocket. It was 12:37 but I answered the call.

Hiro: You up?

Me: Nah I'm skydiving

Hiro: Okay good... Wait what?!

Me: Just kidding genius

Hiro: Anyways... I was thinking and I don't know...

Me: What? Look whatever it is it can't be that bad

Hiro: Would you like to be my girlfriend?!

Me: Yes! I don't know what to say!

Hiro: Okay then see ya tommorow

Me: Bye!

I was squealing and jumping all over my room. Good thing I did it quietly though, cause then I would've woken Summer up.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

I woke up extra happy and a bit tired since I fell asleep around 3:15. I was just too happy to sleep.

I went downstairs and ate breakfast. I fed Summer and walked outside. I couldn't believe that it was already the first day of 2015.

I ran out the door like always and ran to Hiro's house. "Hi Y/N, Hiro's upstairs." Aunt Cass said. "Alright, thanks." I said. I took a deep breath and walked into the room only to find the one and only Katy.

My smile turned into a frown and the an angry glare. "Hey Yn/N!" She said. "Hey Katy..!" I said sort of annoyed. "Hey Katy! Remember I told you I had a girlfriend?!" Hiro said sort of through gritted teeth.

"Oh yeah." She nodded.

"Well... Here she is." Hiro signaled to me causing a slight of red to cover my face. I smiled shyly and sat down next to Hiro.

Katy was sitting on the left end of the bed. Hiro was in the middle and I was on the right.

"Well I've got to go. I'm sort of busy today and congrats." Katy said and then she walked away.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Katy's P.O.V

Her really?! He couldn't have picked a better girl?! I mean why not just have picked a guy?! I was circling my room.

I felt sort of sad though cause I did kind of like him. Unless he was only dating her to get me jealous. Which if so, was working.

I walked over to my little sisters room. "Hey Aki, what you doin'?" I asked her. "Nothing much. You know just drawing." She beamed.

I sat down on the floor next to her. She was really smart like me but probably smarter. I just didn't really like people knowing. My sister was only ten but she could draw like a professional.

I ruffled her long, messy, black hair and walked out of the room. I went to my room and chilled.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Alright idk what to write. I'm having writers block. Give me ideas or something! I beg! So yeah bet you weren't expecting Katy's P.O.V!

So check out SnowflakesinSummer05 Anti-Hiro x reader if you want I think its the only one in wattpad too.

Meepspark1 out~!