Chapter 28

Hiro's P.O.V

Alright all I have to do now is not mess up again. Cause honestly I don't think Y/N will give me another chance.

I was walking over to Wasabi's lab to get some tools. And there I found a group of my fangirls.

Y/N I would really need your help about now. I kept walking hoping that they won't come over here.

"Hey Hiro." I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around and saw Jennacell.

She was wearing a messy bun and her hot pink ends were sticking everywhere. She had her black bang covering one eye. She was wearing her key necklace. She had a orange and red shirt with a black mini skirt. And her yellow converse. Her brown eyes seemed to twinkle.

"Hey... Jennacell." I smiled awkwardly. Then Ayumi came and stood next to her.

She was wearing a white beanie with a gray cloak-ish thing and a short black dress. And converse with heels that were black. She had light brown eyes with light brown wavy hair.

She didn't really like me. "Hey Hamada." She said with a glare. "Hey..." I smiled.

And then Rose came. She was wearing a Japanese dress. It had long sleeves that covered her hands and the dress was short. It was white and red. She had dark brown hair that was really wavy. With gray eyes. Oh and she had white heels on.

"Hey Hiro." Rose winked. "Hey." I lifted an eyebrow.

Oh and before I forget, Jennacell is 15, Ayumi is 11, and Rose is 12.

"Didn't know you were gonna be here." Rose spoke. "Neither did I." I muttered.

"Wanna eat lunch together?!" Jennacell asked. "Uh..." I really didn't want to be here.

"Well then excuse me Hamada." Ayumi said pushing me out of the way so she could leave.

"You okay?!" Rose said. "I'm fine." I replied. Please someone save me! I begged. And just in time too cause I saw Y/N walk towards me.

"Hey Dork." She said. "Hey." I smirked. The other two girls groaned in disgust and they walked away. They seriously hated Y/N.

"Took you long enough." I said. "Hey that is not my problem." She said. "So where were you headed to?" Y/N asked. "Wasabi's lab." I answered. "Well then let's go." She grabbed my hand and ran.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Finally school was over. Y/N and I raced all the way to my place with Summer tagging along. Summer beat Y/N and Y/N beat me.

"Hey Aunt Cass." We said in sync. "Hey! You two hungry?" She asked. "No we ate before." Y/N answered.

Y/N's P.O.V

Hiro, Summer and I ran upstairs and then we began to play video games.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

"Ha! Beat you again!" I yelled in Hiro's face. "Whatever." Hiro scoffed. "You're jealous can't you can't win." I smirked. "Nah ah." He stated. "Yeah we're not going through this again." I said.

"Ah memories." Hiro said and I giggled.

"So... Wanna call Aki or something?" I asked. "Nah. Let's just spend some time together." Hiro said and I cuddled near him.

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Alright here you go. I'm thinking of getting a haircut and I might. So don't forget to send questions through messaging.

Meepspark1 out~!