Chapter 5

Sane's P.O.V

Well I guess I'm on my own. I stood up and walked over to the beanbag chair. Now how to get those two to date. Since Hiro's the only person Y/N talks.

I plomped myself down on the beanbag chair and began to think.

'Knock knock' I got startled because of the random knocking. "Who's there?!" I yelled since I was at the other side of the lab.

"Ginger!" She answered. "Oh. Come in!"

"Hey Sane~!" Ginger came over and picked me up. It was weird looking at her when she's not wearing heels. She was still taller than Y/N but you know.

"Hey Ginger..." I said running out of air because she was squeezing me. She walked over to Yn/N's computer. "Aren't you suppose to be in class?" I asked lifting an eyebrow.

"Nah my teach said I could skip class if I wanted to." She explained keeping her eyes glued to the computer screen. "So... Whatcha doing?" I asked playing with my fingers since there was nothing else to do.

"Trying to make sure Y/N misses the next bot fight." She said staring at computer. She pushed herself over to a desk since she was on an office chair... I guess.

"Now what are you doing?" I asked walking towards her. "Writing." Ginger said. I've never seen Ginger so well serious.

She slid back to the computer and continued typing. "Done!" She smiled. "Any who why do you want Yn/N to miss the next bot fight?"

"It's a surprise!" She said squishing her cheeks. "Okay..." I nodded slowly. "Well bye!" She waved as she skipped away.

I wonder...

(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)(•-•)

Y/N P.O.V

I walked into my lab to check when the next bot fight was but for some reason it didn't let me in.

"Sane..." I groaned. "Hmm." Sane nodded her head while walking over. "Why can't I check into the bot fighting web page?" I asked with a bored look on my face.

"I don't know." She shrugged. "Sane..." I gave her a questioning look. "What?! I'm serious." She said lifting her hands in surrender. "Did anyone come here?"

"Ginger. Why?" She lifted an eyebrow. "Okay thanks! Be right back!" I said as I grabbed my back pack and ran towards Gingers lab.

'Thump' "Ow sorry." I said rubbing my head. "It's alright." I looked up and saw Hiro. "Oh hey Y/N." He extended his arm to help me up. "Oh hey Hiro you do know you can call me Yn/N." I smirked once he helped me up.

"Well then hey Yn/N." Hiro said still holding my hand. "Uh Hiro..." I said looking at our hands. "What?" He looked down and pulled his hand away. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"It's fine." I said looking down trying to hide the blush that was smearing all over my face. "Well I got to go." I said. "Hey Y/N can I go with you?" Hiro asked me making me stop in my tracks.

I turned around and said. "Sure." He ran over and we began walking towards Ginger's lab.

Hope you liked. I feel like this one was a little longer. Oh and that clumsy Hiro. Also bet you weren't expecting to see things through robots eyes. Anyways peace out my potatoes.

Don't forget to Vote/Comment/Follow

Meepspark1 out~!