Chapter 29: A Hex On Luffy and Y/n! Colors Trap!

Recap:

You manage a shaky grin as you back away, looking at the large rock. Now just how were you going to get that off of your captain? "Usopp." Luffy says, "Can you forgive them?"

"N..No..." you jump hearing Usopp's voice. Karoo runs over to the two of you. "You too?" Luffy asks, and Karoo nods furiously. "Good." he smirks. "Let's go then, and kick their asses!"

The top of the candle structure was now spinning at a normal speed. Nami looks down at her feet, the three of them now stuck in this large candle structure. "I can't move my legs..." she mutters. Zoro raises an eyebrow. "What did you expect? You thought the enemy would let us roam around free?"

Vivi holds out her hand, noticing something white falling down on them and Broggy. "What is this...?" Mr. 3 laughs manically. "How do you like my Candle Service Set?! The candle mist that falls will turn the three of you into wax figurines!! You'll be my best artwork! Candle dolls that are filled with real souls! Just die, for the sake of my art!"

Nami gasps. "No way! I won't die for your art!" she turns to Broggy. "Broggy-san please do something!!" the giant remains silent. "You'll become a statue as well!!"

"He won't do anything! Not after learning he killed his friend after 100 years!" Zoro raises an eyebrow, looking at the giant. "He was so foolish, fighting for something as lame as pride. And now you can't change anything!" Broggy, finally speaks up. "I..I knew from the start of the fight, he was keeping something from me."

"Oh?" Mr. 3 smirks. "You're lying! If you knew, why did you fight him? I saw you go at him, with no mercy!" he steps closer to the giant.

"You don't get the real meaning of this fight. Of course you didn't understand what my tears were for. A person like you wouldn't understand! He fought with pride in his heart. You want me to destroy the pride of a warrior, WHO WAS PREPARED TO RISK HIS LIFE?!"

Broggy's wax shackles start to shatter, panicking Mr. 3. "BOMB!" Mr. 5, was quick to shut it down, as Broggy was knocked out from the impact of the bomb. "Tch..I underestimated his strength...Candle Sword!!" A large wax candle forms on Mr. 3's arm, as he stabs it into Broggy's hand.

"Let's see you try anything now!" Broggy groans in pain, making the girls gasp. "Broggy!" Nami cries, while Zoro looked with a shocked expression, but nothing more. He continues to stab them in his arms and legs, making the poor giant cry out in pain, seeing his blood spill and staining the once white candle wax.

"I'll increase the speed, so you all become dolls sooner-Hm..?"

Mr. 3 notices Mist on the candle structure, hiding with a blade in hand. "I see.....Miss Valentine!" Miss Valentine notices and smirks. "Oh little boy~"

Mist gasps seeing he was found out, and Nami and the others turn to see the male. "Who're you?!" Nami yells. "Hey! Stop being so rude! I'm trying to save your damn life!!" Zoro's eyes widen as he instantly recognizes the voice. "Pinky!"

"Stop calling me tha-AAAH!!"

He quickly jumps off the candle structure, seeing Miss Valentine looming above him. "There's no escape boy~5,000 Kilogram Press!" Mist uses his speed and runs away from the female, as she crashes into the ground. Mr. 3 smirks. "Oh? Quite fast...A Devil Fruit perhaps?"

Mist says nothing, narrowing his eyes at the male for a brief moment before looking up at the three on the structure, "You guys! Just hold on! Y/n and the others will be here soon!"

Hearing that name Mr. 3 becomes irked. "Mr. 5. Miss Valentine. " the male looks to him. "Deal with this boy, and quickly. I want you to stop Water Bearer Y/n. Mr. 0 will be very happy." Mr. 5 smirks. "Of course."