Chapter 36: Fight Wapol's Crew! The Power of the Munch Munch Fruit!

Recap:

His gaze falls up to the skull flag with cherry blossoms on it. "That quack doctor's flag must be torn down! It ruins the whole look!"

Wapol fires his canon at the flag, and the explosion hits the pole, as the flag falls.

Back at the town below, the Twenty MD's have finished Dalton's treatment. Vivi, who is worried about the rest of the crew on the mountain, tries to convince the rest to go up to the mountain with her. "Mr. Bushido! Usopp! Mist-kun! Let's go up the mountain! We have to help them! I'm worried about the avalanche as well...What if Wapol is up there?! Dr. Kureha may be there and Nami's fever was so high-"

"And then there's Dalton and Alabasta." Mist cuts her off, crossing his arms over his chest, "Vivi, you need to calm down."

Usopp nods in agreement. "You worry too much." he gives her a thumbs up. "Luffy, Sanji and Y/n are with her! I'm sure they're fine!"

Vivi lets out a small sigh. "Thanks Usop..p.." she sweat drops seeing Zoro poking at the male.

"You liar," he says, "You just don't want to go up the mountain." he teases.

"W-well I heard there were giant snowmen...A-And monster rabbits!" he cries in fear, his legs shaking below him. Mist sighs, shaking his head. He looks up at Vivi and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry," he says with a small smile. "They'll be okay."

"Dalton-san! Please don't get up!"

"Out of my way then!" Dalton shouts, struggling to get up. He was covered all over his chest in bandages, and has a crutch in his hand, "If we don't fight now, when will we?!" he finally manages the strength to stand. "This is our chance to be free of that tyrant! If we don't fight him now, we'll always be his slaves!"

"What can we possibly do?! Not to mention you're injured!!" The villagers still try to reason with the male, knowing it was practically suicide for him to head up the mountain in his condition.

"I'm going to fight!" Dalton yells in anger. "Even if that means I have to become a villain, I'm going to fight!"

Usopp goes silent watching this, before walking in front of the male, and getting on his knees, his arms thrown out. "Get on my back." he says, with a determined expression. "I'll carry you to the castle!" Dalton's eyes widen as he gently leans against the male, knowing his strength was nothing.

"It won't work, Usopp.." he says.

"Yes it will!" the long nosed male says, with a determined expression. "I'll carry you the whole way! You want to save your country?! Well don't worry! I won't let your heroism be wasted!"

"Usopp..." Vivi says in awe. 

"That idiot....." Zoro says with a sigh, before easily picking up Dalton and placing him over his shoulder. "To the top of the mountain right?"

"Why you...." Usopp sniffles before kicking the male pettily over and over. "I was just about to get serious!"

Zoro smirks, "Yeah I know." Mist sighs, shaking his head. "Looks like we'd best be going." he says, already beginning to follow them.

"Wait!" one of the villagers shout, "If you insist on going, give us thirty minutes! We'll fix one of the roof ways to take you up to the castle! It'll be much faster!" 

Mist nods, looking up at the snowy mountain in the distant. Zoro seemed to have the same thing on his mind as he follows his gaze up.

'Y/n....I hope you're okay.'