Chapter 30: Time to Fight Back! Usopp's Quick Thinking and Fire Star!

Recap:

"Red is the color of the target." and in a flash, there is a red target on the ground. "Bazooka!" Luffy's fists hit the ground on the target. "REALLY LUFFY?!" you yell, "Hold on!" you run over to go and stop this, but Miss Goldenweek in a flash, paints a different color on the ground.

And you were just so lucky to step on it.

"Colors Trap: Purple Slumber."

The light in your eyes fade, as you collapse instantly on the swirl of purple paint, and fall asleep.

"Ah!" Vivi gasps seeing you asleep. "Water Bearer!!" Nami's groans. "Luffy, look at Y/n!" she yells, and Luffy obeys his eyes widening. "Y/N! WAKE UP!!" he goes to run over to you, only for Miss Goldenweek to paint another color on Luffy's back.

"I'll mix this color for you. Yellow, the color of fun, mixed with the color of sadness, blue." now there was a green swirl on Luffy's back, "Green. The color of peace."

In a flash, Luffy is sitting on a picnic blanket with Miss Golden Week, sipping a cup of tea. "This tea is really delicious." he says, without a care in the world. "YOU IDIOT!!!" The three scream in unison.

"What're we going to do?!" Nami cries, looking down at your sleeping figure, and Luffy, sipping tea. "See? I told you guys you should've posed!" Zoro says, only irritating the other two.

"How can you still be so calm at this?!"

Meanwhile, in the forest.....

"Double Nose Fancy Canon!!"

Mr. 5 shoots two more of his booger bombs at the trio, but Karoo manages to dodge. Mist was lying stomach down at the front of Karoo, since Usopp wouldn't let him leave. "Put me down!! We need to fight back!!!"

Usopp shakes his head furiously. "N-No way!! T-T-the minute we stop they'll catch up!!" he shudders in worry. "T-they can't catch up to us with Karoo running!!"

Karoo honks in agreement. Mr. 5 pulls out a revolver, sighing. "I really didn't want to have to use it on such small fry...But it appears we don't have a choice."

"Come on Karoo! Let's go back to Luffy and Y/n!" Mist says and surprising enough, Usopp agrees. "Yeah!" However, Karoo skids to a stop when they see the sight in front of them. Usopp's eyes widen in horror and Mists gasps softly. Nami, Zoro, Broggy and Vivi were completely frozen as wax figures.

Mist and Usopp look over to see you sleeping on the ground, and Luffy still sipping tea. "Such nice tea..." he says with a sigh. Mist growls, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT?!"

Luffy was struggling so hard to try and stop, but those same three words were uttered. "Such....Nice....Tea....." Usopp narrows his eyes at the paint in anger, and pulls out his slingshot. "Mist! Go help Y/n!"

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Mist runs over and picks you up from under your arms, lifting you off the paint. "Hey! Wake up Y/n!" Mr. 5 appears out from the jungle, smirking. "It's over for all of you!!" he spins the revolver of the gun, blowing into the open bullet holes, before firing four shots into the sky.

"FIRE STAR!!" Usopp fires it, and Miss Golden Week gasps, thinking it's going to hit her, but instead hits Luffy, catching his clothes on fire, as he screams. Miss Valentine laughs. "What an idiot! Instead of hitting his target, he hit his friend!!" In that moment you snap your eyes open, sitting up. "Mist?!" you look up at him in surprise. "What ha-"

You gasped seeing the four turned to statues and in that instant, you became very pissed. "I got this Mist." you growl, standing up. "Where'd the bullets go?!" Usopp looks around, "Breeze Breath Bomb!!"