Chapter 38: Hiriluk's Cherry Blossoms! Miracle in Drum Rockies!

Recap:

Meanwhile, not that far from everyone else, Sanji and Nami were hiding, not wanting to be caught by Kureha. "Nami-swan.." Sanji whispers. "You'd better go back and get treated."

"Shh!" she whispers back. "If I go back, we'll have to wait another two days! I don't want to make Vivi anymore worried than she is!"

"You two....GET BACK TO THE INFIRMARY!" Kureha shatters their hiding wall with a kick, making the two scream in fear. 

The screams of Sanji could be heard echoing throughout the castle, along with the sound of bones breaking that sent a shiver down the villager's spine.

In the room where the horrors took place, Sanji was shirtless, stomach down on the cold, metal bed, strapped down and sweating from the pain. Kureha walks out, drinking a bottle of alcohol. "Kak kak kak, you definitely made your back worse." she says.

Once finished with Sanji, she walks over to Dalton, who was laid in bed and wrapped in bandages all over his chest. "Dalton," she grins to the male. "Do you know where the key to the weapon's room is?" she asks, taking another swig of her drink.

Dalton sits up. "Weapons room? What are you going to do with it?" he asks.

"That's my business." she says, hands on her hips.

"Well, Wapol always kept it on himself, so if that still is true, then it went flying away with him."

Kureha's expression falls at this. "Is that so...Well that's definitely a problem if that's the case." You were in the bed next to Nami, who smirks at this, making you raise an eyebrow. Vivi was also sat on a small wooden stool in between the two of you, with Mist standing next to her.

"Doctorine~ How about getting rid of that treatment fee, and letting us all go today?" she says with a confident smile. Kureha narrows her eyes at the tangerine headed female.

"Huh? What a silly thought." she scoffs. "I'll be taking all of the cargo and money on your ship as payment. And you're going to stay here and rest for two more days."

"She's right Nami-san, Water Bearer-san!" Vivi interjects, "Both of you were injured right? You should finish your treatment!"

"We're fine, Vivi." you say with a smile. "I don't feel like an ice cube, and Nami doesn't feeling like she's dying."

"That's not a very strong argument..." Mist mutters, arms crossed over his chest. Then, to everyone's surprise, Nami pulls out the metal key from before, as she swings it round her finger. "This is the key you want right?"

Dalton's eyes widen. "How do you have that key?!" he exclaims in shock. Even Kureha was surprised at this.

"That's really the one?" she asks, "How did you get it?"

"I stole it." the female replies, making Kureha narrow her eyes at the female.

"You've got serious guts, trying to bargain with me like this. Clever girl." hearing this, Nami can't help but giggle. "Fine, you'll be waived of your fee, but you're still staying here for two days." she says snatching the key from Nami.

"Hey! Give me back the key then!" Nami demands, watching as Kureha throws on her purple jacket. The old woman points a finger to Nami.

"Listen girl!" she says sharply, "I'm going to leave this room for a while. My coat is in the back room in the drawer. I don't have any guards posted, and that young man's broken back and that girl's wound and frostbite treatments are complete. However, don't you dare try to escape!"

She looks to the villagers. "The rest of you come with me. I have some heavy lifting for you to do."

"Y-Yes ma'am!" they stutter, following the woman out the room. Once she leaves, Mist sweat drops, looking at the three of you.