You are the reason

Bokuto was now again carrying Akaashi who fell asleep on the bus. Bokuto thought he looked cute, so he couldn't bring himself to wake him up. So now again he was in front of his door not knowing how to get in. He was standing there since only god knows how long trying to figure out how to get in.
"Look it's Bokuto-senpai!"
"Yeah you're right now is your chance to talk to him. Go get your man!" A girl started to walk towards him.
"Uhm. Bokuto-senpai? Can I help you?"
"Well yea could you get out the keys? They're inside the rucksack"
"Sure Bokuto-senpai!" The girl hasn't realized Bokuto was carrying someone. She got out the keys and opened the door.
"You can go sit down I will go upstairs and set down my things."
"Hai Bokuto-senpai!" The girl sat down on the sofa and Bokuto walked upstairs.

Bokuto carefully laid Akaashi down.
He walked down again after setting down the rucksack and stuff.

"So uhm what did you want to talk about?"
The girl went red.
"Uh-uhm-I-I li-like you Bokuto-senpai" the girl was whispering so Bokuto didn't hear her.
"Uh... sorry to ask but can you speak louder?"
"Uh yea. I-I LIKE YOU BOKUTO-SENPAI!"
"Uh... Thanks but I don't feel the same..."
"WHAT HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT! YOU TALKED TO ME SO MANY TIMES! YOU WERE ALWAYS HELPING ME!"
"That's just my personality...."
"OH YEA ALWAYS BLAMING THINGS ON THE PERSONALITY!"
"Can you please not yell?"
"OH I WILL YELL ALL I WANT! YOU PROBABLY LIKE ME BUT ARE TO EMBARRASSED TO TELL ME!" The girl was shouting really loud. Bokuto became worried that Akaashi would wake up. He knew how sensible Akaashi was to fights and shouting.
"Can you keep it down??"
"OH I WON'T UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOUR FEELINGS FOR ME! AND DON'T TELL ME IT'S YOUR PERSONALITY!"
The girl was getting louder with every word she said. She kept on yelling at Bokuto and finally he had enough he was afraid Akaashi would wake up and get scared. He didn't want to be part of a reason why Akaashi is scared.

"Okay I'm sorry to say this but like. SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
"HUH? WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!"
"I SAID THAT YOU NEED TO SHUT UP!" He couldn't keep calm anymore he did for a long time but he finally had enough and snapped.
"IF YOU CAN'T SHUT UP I'M FUCKING KICKING YOU OUT!"
"OH CAN'T YOU TELL ME WHY YOU WON'T RESPONSE MY LOVE?!"
"OH I CAN IT'S BECAUSE I ALREADY LOVE SOMEONE!"
"I HATE YOU! I HATE THE PERSON YOU LOVE!" The girl was really loud now.
Suddenly there was a scream from upstairs.
It was Akaashi.
"Shit!" Bokuto ran upstairs and ran to their bedroom he opened the door to see Akaashi sweating, raged breathing and in general looking scared.
"K-ko?"
"Hey I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to scare you like that okay?"
"Wh-who is the o-other person...?"
"Some girl from school"
"Wh-why is she here?"
"She confessed to me"
"And then what happened...?"
"I told her that I don't feel the same... and then she kinda got really mad??"
"Oh"
"The thing is I can't get her out I also don't wanna call the police. She's quite popular at school she could made up some lie and they all would hate me"
"C-can I kick her out? Please?"
"Yea you can but first calm down" Bokuto pulled Akaashi closer and hugged him until he relaxed and calmed down.
"Now go and kick that bitch out!"
"Hai hai!" He seems to happy about it was all Bokuto thought at the moment.

"Excuse me?" The girl turned around and looked at him.
"Oh your him the boy he is always hanging out with." She said disgust and jealousy clear in her voice.
"Yes I am him . Got a problem with it?"
"Well yes. You're the reason he changed."

----------------------------
Me giving my stories cliffhangers? More likely than you think.