found the horse talisman

The gang went split up in groups to the horse talisman to find the horse talisman.

Sunset shimmer, piglet, and derpy hooves went other side of the woods to find it and went to the stone pile but nothing to walk back with others then Derpy saw Phoenix flame tattoo on sunset lower back.

Derpy: "nice tattoo you got there sunset."

Sunset: "thanks babe."

Heath burn, braeburn, pooh, and uncle chan went to the small stream but they saw something shining inside the stream.

Heath: "probably it's horse talisman."

He grab it from the stream and turn it to reveal horse symbol on it.

Heath: "Sweet we found it."

The half of others towards the group behind the small stream.

Sunset: "you found something guys."

Heath: "we found the horse talisman."

Derpy: "all right!"

Familiar voice: 'not so fast."

They turn to the right see finn, 11 shadowkhans, snaptrap and his goons.

Finn: "give us the talisman or no one get hurt."

Heath put the talisman inside his pocket and says, "never."

Finn: "okay fine then!" "Shadowkhans attack."

Shadowkhans about to attack them but they heard uncle Chan chant and while he holding dead stiff lizard begin to chi glow.

Uncle Chan: "yu mo gwai gu fai di zo! Yo mo gwai gu fai di zo!"

To make shadowkhans disappear to make pooh and his friends surprise.

Ollie: "uh-oh he using chi magic to make shadowkhans disappear."

Snaptrap: "oh boy."

Sunset look up at the tree to see beehive on the branch so she running towards the tree and jump on the bark then jump in the air to kick bee hive from the branch to finn and the others. Cover them in honey.

Snaptrap: "yummy honey."

Finn: "you said it dude."

Fransco: "umm guys there's hundred of bees coming towards us."

Finn: "uh-oh let's get out of here."

Snaptrap: "you said it finn."

He pressed the button on the portal gaunlet to make a portal and running towards the portal but the bees went inside the portal too then after that it's closed.

Sunset: "so long suckers."

Heath: "wow not bad sunset."

Derpy: "that's awesome."

Piglet: "it's pretty amazing."

Braeburn: "not bad partner."

Sunset: "thanks guys."

Then suddenly another portal show up to reveal captain black come out from the portal.

Captain black: "you got the horse talisman."

Heath burn: "yes sir."

He grab the horse talisman inside his pocket and toss it captain black hand.

Captain black: "Good work team and we let you know about another talisman location."

Sunset: "thank you sir."

Uncle Chan and captain black walk back to the portal at section 13 to put the talisman up after that the portal I closed.

Heath burn: well it's time to go home."

Pooh: "bye guys we're going to miss you."

Owl: "Safe travel my friends."

Derpy: "we will and thank you all for helping us to found the talisman."

Eeyore: no problem

Tigger: "glad to help."

4 of them jump through outside of the painting to the living room.

Braeburn: "that's was fun. You kids eat some dinner and spend a night here."

Trio: sure

Braeburn: excellent

meanwhile at the hotel plaza room there's rainbow dash and rarity snuggles up in the covers on the bed with messing hairs and sweats on their foreheads.

Rarity: "that's was great."

Rainbow dash: "you said it cutie."

Rarity move over to rainbow and put her hand on rainbow stomach then says, "I love you dashie."

Rainbow: "i love you too babe."

Both of them closed their eyes and go to sleep but they didn't realize something under the cover to see a tiny blue orb come out from rainbow loyalty magic went inside rarity stomach to begin to glow a bit then stop.

[Here's new chapter today]