the white ninja in great lake city

Everybody is sleeping in the apartment during night time at great lake city and there's 2 burglars in the back of jewelry store to break in.

(Whistle)

They turn around to see female ninja just standing on top of closed dumpster.

Burglar #1: "who are you?"

White ninja: "I'm the white ninja and here to stop you two robbing a jewelry store so give up now."

Burglar #1: "never."

He running towards the white ninja with a crowbar on his hand but she blast small fire ball to crowbar and begin to melt a bit.

Burglar #1: "what the?"

Burglar #2: "how she do that?"

Burglar #1: "I don't know."

She split kick two buglers in mid-air and send them to the ground.

The white ninja: "I warned you two."

She tied up two buglers on the pole and jumped wall to wall went to the roof to see nikki behind the window inside her room apartment just recording whole thing on her phone.

Nikki: "that's so cool. And thank you to stop the robbers."

White ninja: "your welcome ms."

The white ninja running back to the apartment without ronnie anne and her family waking up.

Next morning

Rainbow and rarity begin wake up on the air mattress in the living room and begin to look each other.

Rainbow: "good morning beautiful."

Rarity: "you too dashie."

Ronnie anne exit her room and good morning to rainbow and rarity.

Ronnie: "morning girls."

Rainbow: "you too kiddo."

Ronnie: "my friend nikki send me a video of mystery ninja took out two buglers try break in jewelry store last night with kung fu moves."

Rarity: "it's canterlot city super hero named the white ninja."

Ronnie: "so cool. I wanna meet this white ninja in person."

Rainbow patted on ronnie anne hair and say's, "you will squirt."

Sergio fly out from bobby room to the living room to greet the girls.

Sergio: "good morning guys."

Rainbow: "morning parrot dude."

Sergio: "you two going somewhere today."

Rainbow: "me and rarity going to the the mall with Pauly, bobby, and chasity in the afternoon."

Sergio: "Good plan."

Meanwhile top of building inside valmont office with valmont and shendu just watching the news about the white ninja at great lake city.

Shendu: "this white ninja character become more popular."

Valmont: "yes indeed, I send space bandits over there to teach the white ninja a lesson."

Shendu: "good plan valmont."

The space bandits enter valmont officer for their mission.

Zix: "you need us boss."

Valmont: "yes, you three go to great lake city and teach the white ninja a lesson."

Zix: "you got it."

Tee: "I'm gonna crush the white ninja head like a tomato."

Zix: "we're not to kill her tee."

Tee: " that's a figure of speech fool!"

[Here's new chapter for this story]