two

padmé's pov -

padmé's pov -

I was keeping a tight grip on Luke and Leia as I ran up the woodland hill..

No one could see us, unless they sent The Empire out back as well..

obi-wan's pov -

"Vader."

"Any reason to be out on Naboo?" My former Padawan questions me.

"I'm here with a significant other.." I lie to him, "She's not here at the moment, but she lives here with me."

"Any reason for the children's toys in your hand?"

"Well, she has children, two." I shrug, "Not like it has much to do with you."

"I wouldn't get so brave, I might take you in as a prisoner." I could sense the smirk he had on his face under the mask he wore.

"Out of the goodness in your heart, please spare me." I frown, "I just want t-"

"I'll let you go, but if I ever set eyes on you again.. It's over for you, Kenobi." I furrow my eyebrows, "I'll be at this place more often than you think."

"Is there any reason?"

"Padmé."

"Got it, I'll get out of your sight." I put my hands up in defence, with a toy in my right.

His troopers let go of me and I walk back into the house and leave through the back door. I thought I was a goner... he must not be killing due to the area we are at.

padmé's pov -

I can't wait much longer for him, I've seen like five stormtroopers and no Obi-Wan.

"Mother!" Luke points out a figure moving through the trees.

"Good one."

-

"Where are we heading to?" Obi-Wan asks in the seat beside me..

"Just Alderaan." I shrug.

I started up the ship and began to fly away from Naboo.

anakin's pov -

"My Lord, look!" A stormtrooper points towards a star freighter that looked a lot like Padmé's headed away from Naboo.

"I knew that Kenobi was up to something." I growl, my fists turning into balls out of anger.

"Tell the troopers to follow that ship." I say sternly marching away.

-

i didnt know what to write for this.

may the force be with you 🤍