How you guys meet!❤

Hope you guys love/like it!!!
______________________
Ashton:

I was walking to the park because I was bord at home. It was a beautiful day, weather was nice and the flowers were blooming. Absolutely amazing! My day was going good...until an old homeless drunk man came to me.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me to him.

"Hi love, are you all alone? Did you come alone?" He asked and I tried to pull away from him but he held on tighter. "Let go! Stop!" I yelled and he just smiled and then laughed.

"Come on babe. Let me make you feel good." He said and I felt sick to my stomach. "Hey!" I heard someone yelled and I felt the man let go.

I turned around and seen him on the floor. I looked up and seen a young man with curly hair.

He had green eyes and a black Blink 182 shirt with black skinny jeans. "Are you ok?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Yea thank you so much." I said and he smiled.

"You're welcome. Be careful next time. Ok?" He said and I smiled. "Ok dad." I said and we both laughed. "Well I better get going." I said and I was about to walk away but then he grabbed my hand.

"Wait... I mean I didn't get your name." He said and he smiled. "Y/N Y/L/N." I said and he smiled. "Beautiful name. I'm Ashton Irwin. He said and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you Ashton."

"So Y/N, I know we just met but can I have your number? I wanna keep talking to you." He said with hopeful eyes. "Sure. Let me see your phone." I said and he gave it to me. I put my number and as my name I put, "THAT GIRL." I gave him his phone and he laughed.

"Why 'THAT GIRL.'?" "Because it's funny." I said and he chuckled. "Well, I'll text you."

"Ok. Bye." I said.

After that we had a beautiful relationship and everything was perfect.