Chapter 3

When I woke up, I decided I was going to go for a walk. I would just have to hope that none of the gang saw me because if they did I'd for sure have to hang out with them. I loved hanging out with the gang, but I wanted to give Dallas time with Johnny and the gang without me there as well. I walked over to my coat and put it on. During this time of year, it was BOUND to be chilly outside. I walked outside, closing the door behind me. I started walking towards the park. I figured I would hang out at the park for a while, I had nothing better to do anyway. I took in the beautiful surroundings; the trees and their multicolored leaves, the lake that was calm, the misted ground. It sure was beautiful. That's when I heard the car behind me. I started to walk faster, hoping I was overreacting and the car wasn't following me. I heard the car pick up speed, so I started sprinting towards the park, hoping that whoever was in the car would quit following me. They only picked up more speed every time I started running faster. I started doing zig zags and curvy patterns, hoping to make it to the Curtis' house or someone that could help me. The car only got closer as I ran in different patterns. I felt a hand grab the back of my throat and felt my body slam against the car. I groaned, wiggling in an attempt to getaway. The car stopped as the guy who grabbed me got out and grabbed my arms instead of my throat. I screamed for help. The guy then put me in a headlock and covered my mouth with his other hand. "Sh, It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you if you just listen and cooperate with me," some guy's voice softly said. I couldn't recognize the voice. I bit the guy's hand. He let go of my mouth and held back a scream of pain. I screamed for help again. "HELP! SOMEONE!" The guy kicked me in the back, then covered my mouth with a piece of a sweater. I must have bitten his sweater and when he had pulled back, a piece must've come off. "HEY! Leave her ALONE!" I heard a familiar voice say. Dallas? Johnny? Who was it? The guy snorted, then held something to my neck. "Hm, and if I don't? You can't do anything about it without her getting hurt." I swallowed. I knew I could die from this, but someone else was here to see that it was self-defense. I kicked my leg into the guy. He hollered, letting his grip on me loosen. I felt the sharp object hit my skin. I winced, but turned around anyway, as best that I could in a loose headlock. I heard the familiar voice yell, "STOP! You're going to get hurt!" I ignored it. I punched the guy, then ducked below the arm that was going to hurt me. I felt a sharp kick in my stomach and I was sent flying backward. I could tell that I hit something, but I was too scared to look at what I had hit. I heard the voice yell again, "Y/N! NO!" I put a finger up to where I had felt that object hit my skin. When I looked at my finger, it was dark red. I looked up, trying to find the guy that had hurt me. The car was gone. A figure ran up to me worriedly. "Y/n, are you okay?" he asked. I looked up. It was Dallas. I huffed. "Yeah, I'm fine. Now I'm going to go..." I attempted to stand up but was held down by strong arms. "No, you're not going anywhere. I'm going to carry you to the Curtis house and you are going to get checked over." I shook my head. "No, I am going to go home. You are NOT taking me to the Curtis house." I replied angrily. Dallas looked at me like I was crazy. "Listen to me. You ARE coming with me and we ARE going to the Curtis house, whether you like it or not!" "Dallas Winston, I am NOT going to the Curtis house. I am going to MY house. Now let me go!" I raised my voice at him. Dallas looked at me angrily. "I'm not letting you go. You WILL come to the Curtis house with me, I don't care if you want to or not. You are going to." he picked me up and walked a little way before I kicked him. He held on to me, grimacing his teeth as I tried to getaway. "Dallas, LET ME GO!" I yelled at him. Dallas kept quiet as he walked towards the Curtis house, holding me. I gave up on trying to get away as my energy dropped dramatically. Dallas must have noticed, as he picked up the pace and kept nudging me, asking if I was okay. I kept telling him that I was fine, but I could tell that he didn't believe me. "Y/n, stay awake. We're not losing you anytime soon, so stay awake." I had no idea what he was talking about. "Dally, I'm just tired, it's not like I'm going to die in my sleep." Dallas must not have believed me, because he only kept nudging me and telling me to stay awake. When we reached the Curtis house, Dallas whipped the door open and walked in quickly. As soon as he put me on the couch, I fell asleep.