Chapter 14

*WARNING: Su*cide in this chapter*

Dallas was on the ground, blood starting to poor out of a fresh wound. I turned back to Deputy Sear. "Alright, you wanna play that game, huh? I'll play that game." I reached my hand out to grab the gun in his hands, but he slapped it away. Alright, this was gonna be a bit harder than I thought. I kneed him in the stomach and leaned forwards, attempting to get the gun. He kicked me in the stomach in return. Darry was screaming at me the whole time, but I didn't care. I punched him square in the nose and managed to rip the gun from his hands. "Alright, "dad", I'll play your game." I turned the gun so it was pointing at me. "Put. The Gun. Down." He said carefully. I smiled, bringing the gun closer to me, but still aiming it at myself. "No. You shoot my friend, I'll shoot myself. I hope you have a better life without me, "dad"." "Y/N, please, put the gun down. Dal may be gone, but..." I cut Darry off without looking at him. "No, Dal is gone. If Deputy Sear wants to kill my friend, I'll be damned if I'm not killed too." I could see Darry running towards me out of the corner of my eye, so I did it. I did what I never thought I'd have to do. I pulled the damn trigger. I almost immediately fell on impact. I saw the rest of the gang running this way as well, but it was too late. I had pulled the trigger. More than once. There was no way I'd survive, I knew I would be gone shortly. "Y/N, NO!" I heard Johnny cry out. Darry had reached me first and told me "You'll be fine" and "You're not gonna die" but I knew he still had to process everything that had just happened. "No, no, not her. Please, not her." I heard Pony mumbling to himself. Soda kneeled besides me, cupping my cheek and running his hand through my hair. "No, this can't be happening. We were supposed to be caring for y/n, not her caring for us." I barely heard Soda whisper. I smiled, and the world went black.