10

answer facetime call?
yes.

"finally," mattia said as his face popped up on the screen just to see my ceiling.

"do you need something mattia?" i asked bluntly making him roll his eyes as he moved the phone so now i could only see his ceiling.

"why did you post that on your spam?" he asked, there was hurt laced in his tone.

"i-i don't know," i mumbled, "you were just making me mad or well i guess i got mad for no reason but.." i trailed off.

"if you got mad then there was a reason," he said, now more annoyed if anything. "was it because i said i hooked up with jenna again?" he questioned and i didn't know how to answer.

i didn't know why i had gotten mad at him in the first place, other than him being annoying.

"i just don't like how you went back to her when you just stopped talking to lena? and the fact that your friends practically despise jenna." i blurted out.

"you just sound jealous at this point," he said in an amused tone, "you're jealous, that's why you're mad isn't it?"

"no mattia, honestly fuck off." i said hearing him huff in annoyance, "i didn't answer your call just for you to accuse me of the dumbest thing possible."

"whatever, you're just mad it wasn't you." he said making me let out a laugh.

"yes mattia, i am mad that i wasn't your little booty call." i continued to laugh, hearing him grow aggravated on the other side of the phone.

incoming call from kairi!

"kairi's calling me, i have to go." i said immediately answering his call without letting mattia say anything else.

"ava, whatcha doin?" he asked messing with his hair, while i moved my phone so he could see my face.

"being upset," i mumbled, "he literally just called me to accuse me of being jealous of not being his booty call."

"seriously? i swear he thinks everyone wants him." kairi said rolling his eyes, "yeah but is he wrong? i swear it's so stupid because i know that i am jealous? but i can't even tell you why because i don't know him and i have no reason to be jealous." i ranted making kairi give me a half smile.

"you don't have to know someone fully to like them ava, maybe you guys are soul mates." kairi joked making me crack a smile, "bruh soul mates my ass."

"you never know, i have a gut feeling mav will work out." kairi said as my phone started to buzz, "is he calling you?" he asked and i just nodded.

"answer it!" he said making me shake my head in response, "now who's being the dumb one." i joked making him laugh.

"okay but i think you should answer it, because you didn't last night and then he went to jenna." kairi said making me sigh, "okay but if he says some dumb shit then i'm hanging up."

"yeah yeah." kairi said before i hung up, calling mattia back seeing his face pop up immediately once again. he looked mad.

"what's so special about kairi?" he mumbled but there was a whiny tone to it.

"what are you on about?" i asked hearing him huff, "you're always talking to kairi, like in the group chat it's kairi this kairi that. i don't understand."

"now you sound jealous." i teased making his cheeks turn slightly pink, "yeah, what about it?"

"kairi and i are just friends, besides he's not my type." i said, seeing him raise an eyebrow.

"and what exactly is your type?" he said, amused once again.

"hmm, wouldn't you like to know.." i said, "anyways i have to get off here mattia, i told kat i would go over to her house." i lied seeing him frown.

"oh, okay." he said in a monotoned voice.

"bye." i said before hanging up the call, i hated that.

i couldn't place what i was feeling, i knew i liked him for whatever reason but why?

i need to text kairi, he always knows how i feel better than i do myself.

madds talk 🍒 !
bark bark