52

"what the hell, rory." i said, shoving his harshly away from me out of anger as a smile creeped up on his face.

"i warned you ava, did i n-" rory began but was cut off when the palm of my hand collided with his cheek, leaving a burning sensation in my own hand.

"woah, what the hell is happening here?" roshaun asked as he approached us, looking at rory who was holding the side of his cheek and then me who was on the verge of tears. "leave." was all roshaun said to rory before shoving him forcefully away from us causing him to stumble back. rory glared at roshaun before turning on his heel and sauntering off.

"i- roshaun i fucked up." i said as he scrunched his eyebrows in confusion waiting for me to continue, "i was coming to refill mattia and i's cups and rory started talking to me which i didn't think much of at the time but then he kissed me and mattia saw."

"did you kiss back?" he asked making me glare at him, "roshaun if i kissed him back we wouldn't be talking right now." i said as he just gave me a small smile before grabbing my wrist.

"well then mattia will understand, i think i saw him go out back." he said looking in that direction, "come on."

i followed behind roshaun as he guided me through the crowd of teenagers and towards the back door. my hands were starting to shake as i thought about how mattia would react, knowing this whole situation looked different to him. i told him i wouldn't be the one to hurt him again and i did exactly that, he was right when he said we should just stay home earlier.

"actually maybe we should talk to him another time." roshaun said moving to block my vision as we stepped outside. i ignored what he said and moved to see what he was looking at, it was mattia talking to some short girl with brown hair.

the girl noticed me and motioned towards me only for mattia to look in my direction and roll his eyes at me before turning back towards the girl. roshaun tried to get me back in the house but i noticed the girl turn away from mattia and leave so i went over there.

"what do you want, ava." he said coldly as he avoided eye contact with me.

"mattia, i know what you saw with rory but i swear on everything it's not what you think it was." i said trying to grab one of his hands but he quickly moved it. he looked at me, his eyes no longer their warm shade of brown. they were glossy and dark, almost cold looking. 

"you both kissed," he stated, "there's nothing else to that."

"mattia listen to me," i said in a soft tone, "rory came on to me okay? he kissed me right when you saw and if you would have stayed you would have seen me push him away the second it happened."

mattia just stared at me blankly, not saying anything as he just stood there. "mattia, i love you. i wouldn't do that to you." i told him, truthfully.

mattia wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. "i know." he mumbled into my hair as he kissed the top of my hair, just holding me.

"let's go home, yeah?" he said breaking the hug as i just nodded.

we walked back into the house, saying bye to people well mainly mattia as we walked to the front of the house. the walk to the car was filled with an uncomfortable silence but i just brushed it off thinking it was because of what had just occurred.

would you like to post on instagram ?
yes | no

liked by xclusive_roshaun, polybioh, hirokaiysen and 567 others

notava i love you 🥺

comments

polybioh 💓

randomuser this is cute

randomuser #mav

randomuser is no one gonna talk about how he didn't say i love you back?

randomuser boy really didn't say i love you back

randomuser lmao '💓'

randomuser could never be me '💓'

randomuser something definitely happened

xclusive_roshaun my favorites :)
you liked this comment !

mavfanpage please tell me you and mattia are okay right now, relationships wise ??
⤷ of course, why wouldn't our relationship be okay?
100 + comments

comments have been disabled !

madds talk 🍒
y'all notice something mattia didn't do? or actually i guess what he did do hehe. i didn't say it in the chapter so use your brains.

and i just realized three of the boys birthdays are this month. roshauns is tomorrow, mattia's is the 16th and roberts is the 19th :)