38

a few days later ;)

"aleee wake up!" i said jumping on his bed falling on top of him when he moved his legs throwing off my balance.

"i'm up." he groaned wrapping his arms around me, tightening his grip as i squirmed around trying to get up.

"we have to go ale, they're gonna be here in an hour and the airports like thirty minutes away and you need to get dressed." i said but it was muffled as my face was pressed against his chest.

alejandro groaned in response, removing his arms from me allowing me to get up from his bed.

"i'm gonna go talk to your brother while you get dressed." i said as he just gave me a nod in response before i left the room.

"emi?" i asked walking down the hallway towards his room, his little head soon peaking out the crack of the door with a big smile on his face.

"will you play roblox with me?" he asked shyly as i just smiled and nodded my head at him. i walked to his room, sitting down on his bed as he turned on his computer plopping down beside me.

"alex still hasn't bought me the robux he promised me." emiliano ( honestly idk if that's his name :/ ) whined as he started his game up.

"i'll yell at him later." i said making emiliano giggle as he started playing the game. emiliano's idea of me playing roblox with him was more so me just watching and listening to him explain things to me.

"ava, we gotta go." alejandro said standing in the door way, watching emiliano pout and grab onto me arm. "i wanna go!" he whined making alejandro roll his eyes.

"you're not going." he stated making emiliano look at me, his eyes glossing up. "emi, i promise we're gonna come back okay? there's not gonna be enough room." i said frowning as he continued pouting.

"and, i will make alejandro double whatever amount of robux he was buying you." i said making alejandro groan, "bruh he doesn't need anymore."

"triple it." emiliano said, "or i'm getting mom on you." he continued with a straight face looking at alejandro.

"nah, you get mom and you're not allowed to see ava anymore." alejandro said pulling me up of the bed and to my feet as emiliano's mouth went wide.

"you're still buying me robux." he shouted as we walked down the hall, "yeah yeah." alejandro shouted back as we went down the stairs.

"you're an ass, you know that? i am not buying that kid double the robux, he doesn't need them." alejandro said as we left the house, getting into my car.

"did you want us to be there for another hour? we're already late because we have to get kairi." i said pulling out of driveway, while he connected his phone to the bluetooth.

it wasn't a long drive to the airport after we picked up kairi, singing along to random songs that played.

"mattia said the rest of them are waiting on us and the varo and roshaun are landing in like ten minutes." kairi said as we all hopped out of the car.

we all rushed inside, finding the boys very eager for the other twos arrival. i was excited but no where as near as alejandro and robert.