22

you have ten messages from mattia !
view chat?
yes.

mattia
ava, im sorry.
i didn't know she was going to
post the picture.
will you please just talk to me
so we can work this out?
ava
ava
ok fuck you.
read at 12:07 am

i was trying to be nice and you can't
even take the time to respond.
you're being childish about this.
crazy how you can talk shit to my
friends but not me.
you realize kairi tells me everything right?

me
how am i being childish? one second you're telling me that you're sorry and the other second you're saying 'fuck you.'
you're so easy to just switch when you don't get your way and that's just fucking childish.
and yes i know that kairi tells you everything.

mattia
oh so now you want to answer my messages?
i don't even want to talk to you at this point anymore.

me
okay that sucks.
because we're talking about it either way.

mattia
i'm not talking over text.

me
okay then call me?

mattia
not over the phone.

me
why?
how tf are we supposed to talk about it then?

mattia
here

mattia has sent you his location !

me
mattia i'm not going to your house
delivered at 3:07
mattia seriously? why are you acting like this?
delivered at 3:16

leave chat?
yes.

'what the hell.'

i huffed in annoyance as i stood up from my bed, walking over to my vanity. i slid my phone into my pocket and grabbed my lanyard that had my keys off my dresser.

i left my room and went downstairs to see my mom sitting at the island in the kitchen, typing away on her computer.

"hey, can i go to a friends?" i asked, only receiving silence in response.

"mom." i said again, seeing her turn her head towards me with a confused look. i already know she didn't even hear me the first time.

"what?" she asked.

"can i go to a friends?" i asked, once again.

"yeah, now shoo i'm trying to work." she said motioning for me to go, before focusing back on her computer.

i just shook my head in response and walked over to the front door, slipping on my vans before exiting the house.

on the way to his house, i called kat and just ranted to her about how much i was dreading seeing him. i mean we weren't even meeting on good terms, so i don't know why i was even going.

it was about a thirty minutes drive before i pulled into his neighborhood, honestly not sure which house was his. as i turned a corner, i noticed mattia standing out on his porch looking down at his phone.

as i pulled into his driveway, he looked up from his phone with a blank expression but stayed in his spot. i huffed, turning off the ignition of my car and getting out making sure i got my keys before locking the doors.

"i didn't think you would actually show up." mattia said in an amused tone as he looked me up and down, making me feel self-conscious. i don't know why, i just had sweatpants on and a hoodie so there wasn't much to judge.

he didn't give me time to respond before opening his front door and walking in, leaving it open. i assumed he wanted me to follow him since he never stopped walking, so that's what i did.

"stop walking to damn fast." i said shutting the door behind me and trailing behind him, hearing him laugh down the hallway.

i finally reached his room after following him down the stairs to the basement.

"alright what did you want to talk about" he said flopping down on his bed, leaving me to stand there awkwardly.

"i mean this whole situation going on is your fault so i don't know why you're asking me." i blurted out, seeing him sit up and stare directly at me.

"i already apologized." he stated, making me roll my eyes at him.

"i don't care if you apologized." i grumbled, "i'm just mad that you didn't tell me you were still talking to her because now i look like the bad guy when i didn't even know and you posting shady shit towards me on your spam doesn't help with things either."

"why do you care if i didn't tell you? it's not that big of deal ava." he said harshly, still looking at me.

"i care because you're dragging me into some shady ass drama." i said.

"no, you care because you like me." he said, this time there was a faint smirk on his face.

madds talk 🍒
okay also how do you guys feel about smut 🍑
so tiktokroom posted roberts story and how he was taking a break and what not because he has stuff going on. and people really commenting no one fucking cares, who is this blah blah blah. stop being little assholes towards my unproblematic baby. and then kairis going through some personal shit as well on his spam and i just want to mail myself to their house so i can hug them and express how much they make me happy. but i can't fucking do that so i'm writing this to just complain about it.