53 🦋

two days later ;)

"come in?" i said, sitting up in my bed as there was a light knock on my door. mattia walked in my room, bags underneath his eyes and his fuzzy mess.

"hey." he said in a raspy tone as he sat down on the edge of my bed, not even glancing in my direction.

"are you okay?" i asked watching as he shook his head and finally looked at me.

"i um- i should have told you this sooner," he said taking my hand in his and gazing down at it, "the night of the party, after i thought you cheated i went and kissed jenna." he said.

my stomach felt as if it dropped as i just stared at him blankly, "w-why?" i stuttered out.

"because i'm an ignorant teenage boy who can't control his emotions that control his actions," he said looking at me frowning as he noticed the tears that had fallen down my cheeks, "i was hurt and i didn't realize i would be hurting you in the process."

"mattia," i said barely above a whisper, "do you love me?"

"of course i love you." he said looking me straight in the eyes, "why would you ask me that?"

"mattia if you truly loved me, you wouldn't have kissed her." i said flatly, "your emotions or not, you knew what you were doing."

"ava, i thought you kissed him okay? i was hurt, it felt like my heart dropped." he said, "i was trying to distract myself from the hurt, i'm sorry."

"mattia, i can't do this right now." i said removing my hand from his grasp, "i think you should leave."

"ava, please..can we just work this out? i don't want my stupid mistake to just ruin or end what we have." he said pulling at the ends of his hair. "stop pulling at your hair." i said softly grabbing his hands, bringing them away from his head.

"mattia, it's not going to end what we have okay?" i said, "let's just watch a movie or something and talk about this later? my head hurts."

mattia just nodded and moved beside me as i grabbed the tv remote off the bedside table, turning the tv on. i changed the setting on the tv so that it would connect to my phone (chrome cast type deal) allowing me stream a movie off of netflix. after picking a random movie, i laid down beside mattia who soon pulled my body into his chest.

"i love you." mattia said, kissing the top of my head as a small smile formed on my face. "i love you." i responded back, sitting up and moving so that i could see his face.

mattia tugged on my hoodie strings pulling me down to his face, attaching his lips to mine. the kiss was soft at first but soon become hunger filled as he pulled me on top of him so that i was straddling his waist. i start rolling my hips as mattia swiped his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance which i obliged to, allowing him to explore within my mouth.

we pulled apart to catch our breath as mattia looked at me with his lust filled eyes, "you need to fix the problem you started."

i smiled innocently at him as i slowly moved down, hooking my fingers on his waist band as his watched my movement. i pulled down his sweat pants and boxers, his member hitting his lower stomach. i wrapped my hand around his member slowly pumping it as he bit his lip and threw his head back. i licked a bold strip up his base before take his member into my mouth. i swirled my tongue around his member, bobbing my head up and down as he tangled his hands in my hair. he started to push down my head as he bucked his hips, making his tip hit the back of my throat repeatedly.

i gagged slightly sending vibrations down his shaft, causing him to let out a low groan due to the pleasure. "i want you to ride me." he said in a groan as he pulled me up closer to him reattaching our lips. my body shivered as his cold finger tips grazed against my sides, pulling my hoodie off my figure as our lips detached.

i got up from the bed removing my shorts and panties, before crawling back on top of mattia. i slowly went down on mattia, allowing myself to adjust to his length before rolling my hips. mattia unclasped my bra tossing it towards the end of my bed, bring one hand up to my right boob while his other hand was firmly gripping my waist. mattia started bucking his hips as i would come down cause me to bite my lip to suppress my moans.

"f-fuck baby, let me hear you." he growled out as he flipped us so that he was now roughly pounding into me at an ungodly pace. my moans started leaving my lips uncontrollably as he gripped my hips pulling them closer to him. i wrapped my legs around him, my eyes rolling back as he hit my g-spot with every stroke. i felt a knot start to form in my lower stomach as my walls clenched around his member.

"do that again." he groaned out and i did as he demanded, watching as he threw his head back in pleasure. i felt my legs begin to shake and before i could say anything, i felt the knot in my stomach unravel onto his member. mattia gave a few more powerful strokes before i felt him twitch and pull out of me, releasing his load on my stomach.

mattia flopped on his side beside me catching his breath before getting up from the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. he came out a few second later with a towel, cleaning off my stomach and dropping the towel on the floor.

he crawled back into the bed, laying down on the bed and pulling me into his chest. " i love you so much, you know that?" he said as i nodded my head and pulled my comforter over us.

i looked up at him, seeing his was already looking at me, "i love you too, matti." i said with a cheeky smile seeing one appear on his face as well.

madds talk 🍒
okay, i've made my decision. 69 if i catch you lacking in these fucking streets i'mma make that brain fluid leak on the concrete, on sight. and that's on god and my mother fuckin momma.

if you know that tiktok, i love you <3

oo okay so, i want to write an alejandro book and i've got like the name and cover for it, so it's kind of just sitting in my drafts. but i don't have any ideas on what to even make it about so help me please :)

also this chapter would have been like 300 words if i didn't get bored and add the smut so :) but i can't tell if i've made ava someone who forgives to easily and let's people walk all over her or if she's just really understanding or both (lmao me) ?

also i am shit at writing smut so i apologize.