12

open messages from alvaro?
yes.

alvaro
what just happened??
ava are you okay?
don't listen to mattia he just says a lot of dumbshit when he's hurt
kairi sent ya'lls messages in the other gc, mattia feels bad.

me
i'm fine.

alvaro
so you're just going to disregard everything thing else i said??
i'm still confused :/

me
mattia is an asshole that doesn't know how to express his feelings and would rather get pissy at someone else for no reason rather than saying how he feels? is that what you wanted me to grasp?
he told me he didn't understand why i would always talk to kairi but i wouldn't talk to him basically establishing that he was jealous even after i said kairi wasn't my type because apparently my type is 6ft assholes who get pissy over nothing.
now please drop the subject.

alvaro
i can't drop the subject
i know mattia and i know his intentions weren't to hurt your feelings, he was just hurt
please just talk to him.

me
i don't care what his intentions were, you don't tell someone that they're jealous because you let your ex that everyone hates hit it. lmao, what a fuckin joke.

alvaro
okay i get that but ava you're acting like you guys are dating or something.
you don't really have a reason to be mad when you barely know him. you're the toxic one if anything due to your little crush.

me
alvaro if you were just texting to say that he's the victim in the situation then fuck off honestly.
i never told him i had a crush on him, and i never told you either before like two seconds ago so here we are once again with someone falsely accusing me of something. i do have a reason to be mad because each time he has started shit with me, i haven't done shit to provoke it.
read at 4:05 pm

leave chat with alvaro?
yes.

i didn't plan on talking to any of the boys for the rest of the day, i was so annoyed and didn't want to bother dealing with any of them. crazy how someone you barely know can ruin your day and that i just let him.

i spent the rest of my day on youtube and occasionally going down stairs to grab snacks and water, that i ended up not even touching because i would get distracted.

i had received a few calls from the boys here and there but declined them each time. i didn't even bother talking to kat or rory, putting our group chat on do not disturb. i ended up falling asleep once again, forgetting to even shower. guess thats a morning problem.

madds talk 🍒 !
this chapters bad sorry 🥺