28

incoming face time call from mattia !
accept | decline

i watched as mattia's face popped up on my computer screen, illuminating my face.

"hey." he said blankly, his face showing no emotion other than his cheeks looking red from irritation.

"hey.." i said, "i didn't mean to leave you waiting today.. if you even did but," i paused, i was trying to think of a way to put my words together without sounding dumb.

"if- why did you then?" he asked, focused on picking at a bracelet that was around his wrist.

"well, i got scared i guess?" i sighed, hearing a chuckle escape his lips before he looked at the camera.

"you got scared? really?" he said in an amused toned.

"yes." i said, "i got home from school and was like 'shit i need to go to mattia's' and then i started pacing around my room because i like to overthink and then i took a nap and my phone was on do not disturb and then i didn't wake up until around the time you posted on your spam so that's why i didn't answer your texts or calls."

"what were you overthinking?" he asked making me sigh, obviously i had to tell him.

"okay so basically i know you already know this because robert texted me and said he told you because he can't keep his damn mouth shut," i huffed before continuing, "but i had a dream about you and it was kind- no it was all sexual but i kind of just thought of it as a sign that you were just planning to use me just for sex? which i don't know how i got that from a dream but i did and then robert said you had a similar dream so i think that's why i started overthinking." i rushed out all in one breath, explaining myself.

"bruh roberts annoying deadass, we clearly did not have the same dream." he said with a slight laugh at the end. his laughs could make my heart melt.

"i swear we can't say anything without one of the boys telling us what the other said." i said.

"facts, anyways in my dream we did get a little sexual but we stopped because i wanted to get to know you more." he said, a smile plastered on his face.

"really?" i said, i could feel my cheeks heat up.

"yeah, i feel like that's why i kinda got mad when you didn't show up because i actually want to get to know you..." he said trailing off.

"well..maybe we can make plans for this weekend or something?" i suggested, seeing his face light up but it soon fell.

"i told kai, robert and alejandro i would go to the mall with them to look for this hoodie kai wanted." he groaned in annoyance.

"well, maybe we could meet up at the mall? i could bring kat or something so i don't like hang around you guys the whole time and you guys could still have fun." i said smiling, receiving one in return.

"yeah, if you actually come up to me this time." he joked making me playfully roll my eyes but i knew i was blushing out of embarrassment once again.

"okay listen, i'm really shy in person and it's not my fault you're like intimidating in person." i defended myself.

mattia let out a chuckle before responding,
"how are you shy in person but not over the phone or like through text?"

"i don't know, it's just different i guess." i explained, but honestly i didn't know the answer myself.

"so what's your excuse for robert and kai?" he asked curiously.

"what do you mean?" i asked confused.

"like when we were at the mall, they said you didn't really give off those kinds of shy vibes."

"well they kind of ambushed me but yeah you got me there, i don't know." i responded, watching mattia leave the chair he was sitting in and moving onto his bad.

"mhm." mattia said right before yawning.

"okay, i think i'm gonna let you get off of here." i said, seeing mattia's eyes widen.

"what? why?" he whined.

"because you're tired and it's obvious," i giggled, "i'll text you tomorrow or something so we can work out the plans."

"okay..goodnight princess." he said casually as if it just slipped off his tongue.

"g-goodnight mattia." i quickly got out.

end face time call with mattia ?
yes.

madds talk 🍒
hello! due to high demand i bring you another chapter:) jk it was only three people who commented but i still did it. also i have come to the conclusion that i need internet friends because all my irl friends go to bed at like 9 pm and i am up till who fucking knows at this point anymore. and i have a conference for aplang at 12 in the morning and it's 4 am, really doing great 🥰