06

★ facetime ! ★

"so, are we really just not going to add mattia to the call?" alvaro asked as he adjusted his camera so both him and roshaun could be seen.

"he's gonna get mad at all of us," alejandro said but his cheeky smile was still displayed on his face.

"no, he's on the phone with lena," kairi paused, "dumb bitch." he mumbled making me giggle along with a few chuckles from the other boys in the call.

"ava, show your face!" alvaro whined, as i poked my forehead in the frame making the boys who had yet to see me over facetime groan in response. it wasn't like earlier where i felt comfortable with kairi and robert, it was weird. it's not their fault, they were all sweet and genuinely nice to me but something in me just made me feel reserved and shy around them.

"ava, i am going to add mattia to the call of you don't show you face." alejandro stated making me huff in response.

"you wouldn't." i said in a teasing tone making a smirk a appear on his face. the next thing i know, mattia's face pops up in the call making me regret not showing my face.

"wow, someone finally added me." mattia said in a fake annoyed voice as he propped his phone up on what i assumed to be his desk.

i couldn't help but gawk at him, his warm caramel skin tone being lit up by his screen and his fluffy mess of a hair sitting perfectly on his head. his dark brown eyes sparkling from his screen, showing the different colors of brown within them.

"ava!" kairi shouted into his phone, startling me as i realized i forgot they were even in the call.

"what?" i asked, clearly confused since i probably zoned out for a couple minutes.

"did you not hear anything i said?" he asked, an amused tone laced in his words.

"i guess not," i said embarrassed, "what did you say?"

"well i was trying to see how far away you lived from us," he paused, "and also show your face, i don't like talking to your ceiling." he demanded making me hesitate before sitting my phone up, so that they could all see me.

mattia's lips slightly parted as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't. alejandro on the other hand, well his smile grew and he said somethings like 'god damn mamas.'

i could feel heat rush to my cheeks after alejandro's comments.

"guys look, i made her blush." alejandro teased earning laughs from some of the boys and a playful glare from me.

"shut up," i mumbled, "i live in new jersey , why?" i asked causing kairi and robert to get all excited.

"bro we live in new jersey too," robert said excitedly.

"who is we?" i asked, i knew mattia lived in new jersey because he said something in the chat about it yesterday but i never thought much about it.

"me, robert, mattia and ale." kairi said, "varo and roshaun used to live here but then they moved to florida." he continued.

"what's your instagram ava?" alvaro asked, going on pause, "avas on pluto, but like one word obviously." i said hearing him giggle.

i looked at my screen, hearing it buzz a couple time noticing all of the boys were now on pause.

six new people have followed you!
follow back?
yes | no

"are you guys famous or something, damn i'm only over here with 500 followers max." i joked, seeing some of their following was in the millions.

"do you really not know who we are?" mattia asked, amusement laced in his tone.

"stop being so cocky, no i don't know who you guys are." i said, mattia letting out a chuckle in response.

"it's hard, my cock is big." he said as he now came back on the call, laughing as he saw the face i made.

"you're so annoying." i said rolling my eyes as the rest of the boys came off of pause.

"my dicks bigger." alejandro said and mattia laughed as if that was the funniest thing he had heard in a while.

"ale, we all know that isn't true." mattia said through his wheeze.

"okay enough!" kairi said trying to hold back a laugh. "ava, do you not get on tiktok?" he asked making my eyes go wide.

"don't tell you guys are tiktoker's." i said, laughing.

"well, then i guess we won't tell you." alvaro mumbled jokingly.

the call started growing smaller as the majority of the boys had to go, leaving kairi, mattia and i in the call.

"kai, i miss you!" mattia whines making kairi roll his eyes, "i saw you like two days ago, chill."

"wow, see ava look what your doing!" mattia huffed at me.

"me? what did i do?" i asked confused.

"my boyfriend doesn't even want to hang out with me." he pouted jokingly.

"wait, are you guys like actually dating?" i asked confused, i mean it's not like i would care if they are.

"no, no!" kairi said laughing, mattia joining his while i just continued to look confused.

"ava, get off the phone it's late." my mother said softly, knocking on my door.

"alright, i guess i will talk to you guys later." i said as kairi whined.

"but-", he started but i cut him off, "i will text the group chat or something, bye!" i said.

end facetime call ?
yes | no

madds talk 🍒 !
big boy mattia ;)
did you notice any big things in this chapter lol, hate myself. anyways hope everyone had a nice easter even thought its 3:53 am and it's over lol. also if there's misspelled or out of place words, ion really care :)