48 🦋

"that movie was ass!" alvaro said as we exited the theater, walking into the main plaza. "varo, you literally clung onto alejandro's side the entire time." i said as he turned to glare at me.

"yeah cause he's a little baby when it comes to jump scares." alejandro laughed, earning a smack from alvaro.

"so what are we doing now?" roshaun asked as we all stopped in front of the exit, "well if were going to alejandro's like planned, i need to go to my house because i left all my stuff there." mattia said as most of the boys mumbled 'of course you did'.

"well, ava can take you because i am not driving all the way back to your house and waiting on you." robert said, as mattia just rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand.

"guess you're stuck with me." he said shooting me a smile before guiding me towards the main door. i guess kat's gonna be going with the other boys because mattia didn't give her another option.

skip to his house cause i am too lazy to write :)

"come on." he said opening the passenger side door looking at me as i rolled my eyes but turned the car off and got out of the car along with mattia. we walked to his porch, mattia's hand on my lower back the entire time. as soon as we walked into his home he shut the door and pinned me between the wall and him, placing his soft plump lips on mine.

i was shocked at first at the sudden contact but kissed back, feeling one of his hands roam around my body while the other one stayed beside my head.

"mattia, what are you doing?" i mumbled against his lips as he pulled away and smiled down at me.

"nothing." he said with a smile plastered on his face leaving me standing there as he walked off, going towards his room. i stood there for a second confused before walking towards the downstairs and into his room.

"where the hell did you go?" i asked, a slight laugh in my tone as i entered his room and closed the door behind me. i looked around his room before feeling a pair of arms wrapping around my waist picking me up and tossing me onto the bed. 

i turned over so that i was on my back as mattia walked over to the bed, hovering over me. "i think you owe me a favor." he said in a seductive tone as he placed a kiss on my lips making me smile. "perhaps." i said in a teasing tone as he brought his lips down to mine, connecting them with mine roughly.  he then flipped us over so that i was straddling him, my hands trailing down towards the hem of his shirt, pulling it off with his assistance. i could feel his member under me as i was subconsciously grinding on it, while my lips trailed down his neck. i heard a light groan from him, knowing i had found his soft spot and began sucking and nipping at it.

once i was satisfied with my work, i moved down to where i could unbuckle the belt he was wearing and pull off his jeans leaving him in just boxers. his print was apparent as i slowly got a hold of the hem of his boxers pulling them down. his member springing up and hitting his lower stomach as i took them off. mattia began to become impatient flipping us so that he was on top, pulling my shirt off before reconnecting his lips with mine. he tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth as i shifted to unclasp my bra, tossing it somewhere in the room. as he was trailing kisses down my chest, my hands found their way to his soft fluffy hair tugging on it a little, receiving a soft moan from him. he spent time on my boobs before moving down to my heat. he removed my jeans and panties before trailing his tongue around my entrance making my stomach feel weird a tightening sensation. he soon began to nip at my clit, making me let out a soft moan and my back to arch in pleasure.

"m-mattia.." i struggled to get out as he looked up at me with soft eyes, "hmm?" he asked.

"i-i've never done this before." i said, slightly embarrassed as he just shook his head and smiled at me, moving back up so that his face was hovering over mine. "i'll give you a good first time, i promise." he said, placing a kiss on my lips.

"do you want to do this?" he ask as i shook my head eagerly and he gave me a smile.

he moved once again, letting a trail of spit fall onto my heat as he spread it around with the tip of his member. "stop teasing." i mumbled, biting my bottom lip to keep my moans from escaping. i could see him smirk before he forcefully pushed his member into me, not letting me adjust. a loud whimper escaping my lips as he pumped in and out of me at a fast pace. i hands moved around, gripping the bed sheets as i tried to contain my moans from escaping my lips.

"i want to hear you, baby." he demanded as his hands gripped my waist tightly, our skin roughly smacking against each other's. my walls began to tighten around his length as he moved my legs allowing him to hit g-spot. he began bringing himself out and pounding back into me continuously.

"fu- mat-"i tried to speak but i couldn't even form sentence out as i so felt the knot in my stomach disappear and myself unravel on his dick. he slowed his movements, letting me ride out my high as he brought his lips down to mine. my legs felt weak and i could feel them trembling but i could tell mattia wasn't quite done.

his hand traveled its way up to my neck giving a slight squeeze while taking his other hand to line himself up with my entrance once again, slamming into me. his room was filled with the sound of our skin hitting as he pulled out of me and forcefully shoved himself in. my moans leaving my mouth uncontrollably at this point while groans were leaving his. "fuck..you're so tight." he said in a low groan as he gave a couple more good thrusts before they started to become sloppy. he soon pulled out, releasing his load on my stomach as groans emitted from his mouth and his head tilted back at the feeling. 

he leaned over me grabbing a tissue off his bed side table, wiping off my stomach and throwing it into the little trash can beside his bed before laying down beside me trying to catch his breath. he pulled me into his side, my head resting on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"ava," he said softly making me look up at him, "i don't know if this is the right time to ask.. but will you be my girlfriend?" he said in a shy tone.

a smile immediately appeared on face, "of course."

"are you still wanting to go to alejandro's?" i asked hearing mattia slightly chuckle, "i don't think you can even walk." he said as he placed a hand on my thigh making my leg stop trembling.

"hand me my phone and i'll text them, it's on the side table." he said as i shifted onto my other side, reaching for his phone on the table before turning back to him and handing it to him.

i pulled his comforter onto us as it started to get cold, cuddling back into mattia's side.

"are you tired?" he asked messing with my hair, "mhm" was all i said in response, my eyes feeling heaving. it wasn't long before i felt myself drifting off to sleep, hearing a quiet goodnight from mattia.

madds talk 🍒
here's the sexc time i promise, would've been up earlier but today's been weird as hell and made my lack of motivation even stronger.

also no ones commenting anymore so y'all just make me feel like i'm posting shit ass chapters lmao but i hope you enjoyed this chapter :/

and i wanna change my book covers but idk what to change them to