Chapter 10-One drink

It's been totally weeks eversince that dinner. Bradley and I go out a lot and we really became closer.

But we haven't seen each other yesterday because I went to the office. It kinda felt weird not seeing him for one day. Really weird.

Im glad this is turning really good. I just hope everything would be worth it.

Im currently in my room with Madison just watching Riverdale.

I remembered 3 days after the dinner, I met Natalie, Bradley's older sister. We had dinner in a restaurant around London. They invited me to come to their house after.Then Bradley and I was watching netflix.

Netflix and chill.

It was fun. Natalie's really nice. She's very approachable and pretty. She even invited me to go shopping with her soon.

"Earth to Trinity" Madison called

I look at her and gave her a 'what' look.

"overthinking again?" she asked

"nope... just remembered it's almost Elijah's birthday" I smiled.

I only remembered now when she asked me.

I didnt lie, right?

Then my phone rang.

Bradley's calling. I looked at Madison and she was already smirking.

I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Whats up" I said as soon as I answered the call.

"Hey, just wanted to ask if you wanna go to the bar with us the boys?" He asked

Im not really into bars or party and stuff. I drink but only on occasions.

But in New York, Ive been to a bar tons. My friends always invite me and force me. They always say its fun.

Yeah, fun to wake up in the morning with a hangover.

"sorry, I cant. Im with Madison and I dont really feel like going" I said through the phone

I look at Madison and she gave me a signal to turn on the loudspeaker.

I was hesitating to do I but I just did.

He chuckled "Okay, I understand. Say hi to Madison for me though"

Madison just nod and looked at me. "Hello Bradley" then she laughed.

Then I turned off the loudspeaker.

"Bradley, you dont always need to invite me just because we're getting to know each other. Enjoy your life, Dont have to worry about me." I sighed

"Can we just forget the thought 'getting to know each other?'" I heard him sigh

"You're my fiancée I just want you to be around." He chuckled

I bit my lower lip to avoid smiling. Gaaaaahd

"okay,fine. But enjoy okay? Don't get too drunk and send my regards to the boys too."

"dont worry about me,it's just one drink." he chuckled.

"really huh? I'll be holding on to that" I laughed

AFTER THE phone call with Bradley, I layed down in my bed. We had a really long conversation on the phone.

"what a call" Madison smirked

I chuckled "c'mon Madison, really?"

"you're so cute when you blush" she said and went to the bathroom