Chapter 42-Unloving you

"Hey are you ready?" Elijah asked as he entered my room

We're leaving today for Maldives. And Bradley hasn't texted me ever since our lunch date ended.

I don't know if I should be worried or not.

"Yeah. What time are we leaving?" I asked

"Anytime in the afternoon"

"I JUST DONT KNOW WHY YOU FORCED HER!" Mom yelled as soon as I went down.

"Its not like you didn't force her" dad said

They stopped talking as soon as they saw me, "what's wrong?"

Mom walked towards me, "nothing honey, are you all packed?"

"No mom, I wanna know why you're yelling at each other" I said.

She sighed, "Work stuffs, okay?"

I huffed,"fine"

"Do you want to buy anything that you need before we leave?" She asked

"No, but where's Victoria?"

"A guy named Connor picked her up a while ago"

I groaned, "Why did they leave so early?"

"YOU KNOW you're spacing out" Elijah said sitting across me at the plane.

I just can't stop thinking about Bradley. I thought he was coming with us.

Great. And now Im looking for him after I pushed him away.

"Seriously. What is going on with you?" Elijah said obviously annoyed.

I rolled my eyes, "business."
"Business what?"

"None of your business" I said

"Okay, chill. But if you need someone to talk to, I'll be here sister" He said sitting properly

But really, maybe he changed his mind in coming with us?

Or he forgot?

Maybe he's already there. Preparing for another surprise for me again.

He never stops.

I just huffed and closed my eyes.

We arrived at Maldives and I just couldn't stop taking pictures.

We still didn't go to our rooms because we were distracted by the helpless view.

I looked around and I cant help but smile. I felt an arm around my shoulders and I immediately turned to see, Elijah.

I thought it was Bradley.

"Beautiful right?" He asked

"So beautiful" I smiled

We we're on our way to our rooms and I just couldn't help it, "Mom, I thought Bradley was coming over?"

"Stop worrying about it honey. Let's just enjoy our vacation okay?" She said without even looking at me.

I feel like something is wrong or something is bothering her.

She lead me to my room and as soon as I went inside, something catched my attention.

It was a letter and a round box filled with red roses.

I looked around to see if someone was in my room.

I remembered the time when Bradley gave me a letter and flowers. I was so happy about it. I miss those times.

I was about to open the letter when mom called me to have dinner. I hesitantly hid the letter in the cabinet and head out.

"this is good, wanna try some?" Mom offered as she was eating her food

"Mom it's basically just beef" I chuckled

"It tastes better than the usual beef we eat" She said

Is Bradley not really coming over?

Why didn't he just text or called me to inform?

Is he really that busy?

And again, he disappoint me.

I sighed.

"Are you okay, Trina?" Dad asked

"Where's Bradley?" I asked

Dad looked at my mom but she was avoiding him.

"What?" I asked

I looked at Elijah but he was just busy eating his food.

"Honey.. Bradley... He didn't wanna come with us anymore." He said

Oh. Just what I thought.

"And he didn't even tell me." I said and stood up to go to my room.

I was having a hard time in opening my room until the key fell. "Shit!" I cussed

I wanna go for a night swim so I opened the cabinet to get some clothes until the letter fell.

I sat on the bed and decided to read it.

Trina,

I hope you're having fun there. I know Maldives is really beautiful. I've been there actually, but it was a long time ago. I thought Maldives was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen until I saw you. When I first saw you, I knew you we're the one even if we we're forced to marry each other. I learned to love a strong, moody, talented and beautiful woman like you.

I wanted to be the better one for you. But I also realized that no matter how hard i try, if you don't want me anymore, you really dont want me anymore. I know I messed up everything. I should've told you all the things about me. It also broke me when you didn't wanna marry me 'for real' anymore. When you distance yourself, when you say you dont care. When you said you weren't happy. All I ever wanted was for you to be happy. I tried to fix us just so I could earn back your trust. I knew it wasn't going to be easy. But when I love, I love hard. I try and try until I couldn't anymore. Dont worry, I wont be there to annoy you anymore. Because I know you deserve to have anything you want. And I know you just want me to stop. Im letting you go. Not because Im tired, but because I love you so much and I want you to be happy.

I hope you'll find someone who'll make you the happiest. Don't be afraid to fall in love again, not everyone is like me. I want you to marry a man who won't hide things from you. Who'll love you more than I do. Who'll take good care of you no matter what happens.

Dont look for me anymore okay? This might be one of the hardest things I've done in my entire life, letting go of someone I love so much. Live your life happily my love, and I will live my life unloving you."

Forever love,
Bradley