Chapter 13-Cafe nightmare

I closed the door behind me and made our way outside my apartment.

We went to the parking area to use my car.

I missed my car. I cant wait to drive it again.

"You're gonna drive your car?" Bradley asked making his way to my car

"yes, I missed driving this" I said and smiled

I went inside and so did Brad. I turned on the engine and I still get the same feeling driving this car when I first had this.

Victoria didn't ride with us. She said she'll be driving her car because she brought it.

It took us 30 minutes to reach the cafe.

I parked my car and went outside.

Bradley grabbed my hands and he interlocked both of hands. I look at him and he looked at me.

I gave him a smile and he smiled back.

As soon as we reached infront of my cafe, I opened the door.

Lyle, Manuel and Joel was inside.

Lyle and Manuel walked towards me to give me a hug.

"I missed you" Manuel said
I just gave him a smile

He looked at Brad "Oh Brad, this is Manuel my friend and Manuel, this is Bradley my fiancée"

"nice to meet you" Bradley let go of my hand and offered a handshake for Manuel

"Nice to meet you too. Fiancée? she never mentioned about you man." Manuel said and smirked at Bradley

I sighed.

Bradley grabbed my hand again and said "yeah, she never mentioned about you too" Bradley smiled

Joel walked towards me and asked for an apology "Im so sorry Trina. It was my fault. I shouldve lowered down the heat first before taking the customers order"

"No Joel, its not your fault. Its no ones fault. You should  go and rest. We'll take care of this" I said

"Wait, Trina. He was responsible for this so he must stay here with us" Manuel said

"Manuel,if I say he'll leave,he leaves. And dont try to get into my nerves" I said and walked towards the kitchen.

I stared on the burned area in the kitchen. It was kinda bad. Its like half of the kitchen was burned. Some of the things were also burned.

I dont know what to do. If only I had a fire extinguisher in here, maybe the fire wouldnt be this big.
Maybe because I was too confident that nothing bad like this would happen.

Then I suddenly remembered that the kitchen area was the part I arranged when this was still constructed.

My parents wanted for the architect to work on everything but I wanted to work on a part. They gave me the opportunity to plan on the kitchen.

It was somehow my dream kitchen. A smaller version.

A tear fell down my cheek and I quickly wiped it out.

I felt someone rub my back.
"dont cry, this will be fixed" Bradley said

I turned back and hugged him. I cried on his chest. He wiped my tears with his shirt and then I felt his lips kiss my forehead

"I promise you, we will only go back to London if we get this fixed, okay?" he said and gave me a hug again.

With his arms around me, I was assured that everything's going to be alright.

~ ~ ~
Probably the shortest chapter Ive done so far.

Still, hope you enjoyed.

xoxo