Chapter 23-Roses and a letter

I woke up and I was surprised to be on my bed. I couldn't remember anything about ending up in my bed last night.

Was I drunk again? Why is my head not aching?

What happened?

I got out of bed and went inside the bathroom for a shower.

I made my way down for breakfast.

"last night was the best" My brother immediately said as soon as I sat down.

I nod, "Agree" I said

"God my head hurts" he complained.

Ofelia handed him a medicine and he drank it immediately.

"Where were you last night?" Elijah asked

"I was in the balcony, drinking with the boys and their girlfriends." I said and ate my breakfast.

He sighed, "You weren't drunk last night?" he asked

"She was just sober, I think" My father said as soon as he went inside the dining.

"Im going to work now, you guys take a rest." Dad spoke again and he made his way out

"I think you weren't sober" Elijah chuckled

"yeah me too. I can't even remember anything about ending up in my room last night" I sighed

"That's weird" he shrugged

"I know right" I smiled and made my way back to my room.

I checked my phone and saw Madison's message that she sent last night.

Wow I haven't checked my phone during the party?

Madison
Sorry, can't come to the party. Im not feeling well😷

Poor Madison. Probably because we drank too much beer the day before the party.

Trina
Sorry too. I only read your message now, forgot to check on my phone the whole party.
I hope you're feeling well now

I turned off my phone and decided to take a nap.

I WOKE up as soon as I heard my door closed.

Who the hell was that?

I stood up and made my way to the comfort room.

When I went out, I noticed a bouquet of roses with a letter.

Who is this from?

The flowers were so beautiful. Oh I love roses.

I opened the letter that was inside a red envelope.

Red looks so good right now.

"How are you feeling baby? You vomited so much last night so I brought you to your bed. I hope you're feeling a little better now. I had so much fun last night and it was so unforgettable.
Your father wouldn't let me visit you today because you had to take a rest. So I asked somebody to bring you flowers and a letter. I hope you love the roses, it looks really beautiful just like you baby. Anyways, I'll pick you up tomorrow evening for a dinner with my family. XO

Love, Bradley."

~ BRADLEY's POV ~

I asked somebody to deliver her flowers and my letter. I just hope she's alright.

Last night was a blast. It was like a start of something really exciting to look forward to.

The boys also had so much fun. We all ended throwing up but we still had control.

Trina was slowly losing control. I told her to drink only one bottle but I couldn't stop her from doing something she likes.

I would do anything for her.

I couldn't stop thinking about the time when I kissed Trina. I thought she would actually get mad at me. I thought she would push me away.

Good thing, it turned out really great.

I wanna see her today but she needs to rest. In fact, I'll see her tomorrow and she'll finally meet mom and dad.

"Harris, did she receive the flowers and letter?" I asked as soon as Harris entered the house.

he nod, "Elijah placed it inside her room because she was sleeping" he said

"okay great, thank you" I said.

I grabbed my phone after it buzzed. It was a message from Trina.

Trina
Awww Thank you for the flowers and Im glad your letter isn't corny hahaha kidding. I hope you know how much it made my day💕

Bradley
Anything for you baby. Im glad you liked it.

And I hope you know how much Im falling for you. message not sent.

~ ~ ~

Omg tell me

Did you like it? hehe

xoxo