What is this?

Hey, guys, got another chapter here, how are y'all doin?

So this is just continuing the last chapter and also incorporating some plot into it and honestly, I have literally no plan other than write down what comes to mind and just fix! Let's go mates

Initial Release Date: July 1, 2020 (But I just released it on June 2 because procrastination which I gotta admit is completely my fault, sorry)

~~~~~

"What's this? Two days in a row? What's goin' on, Saitama!" Tetsuya's cheerful voice greeted. "Oh, and I see you've brought even more people this time around! Nice, nice!"

"Saitama-Sensei, what is this restaurant?" Genos inquired, raising an eyebrow. While he was used to how Saitama didn't spend too much money, it was clear he frequented this place, even before Genos had become his apprentice.

"Oh, just a local place that a bunch of people from school and their close friends come to eat and hangout. I mean, look over there," Saitama pointed, gesturing to a few people in uniforms. "They're from the same school I went to, even though we're like 10 years apart."

"Ah," was Genos' simple response. "Well, I suppose we should get a seat and wait for somebody?"

"That's not how it works, cyborg," Tatsumaki interrupted. "We order ourselves, like a ramen booth."

"Hm. That's weird, sis. What made you agree to going to this place anyways?" Fubuki interrupted Tatsumaki's explanation, earning a slight glare from the shorter emerald-haired woman.

Tatsumaki crossed her arms and looked up at Genos and Fubuki, raising an eyebrow, "Why are you asking all of these questions anyways? It's a restaurant. It doesn't have to be the goddamn best restaurant in this whole universe!"

"There's the Tatsumaki I know," Fubuki joked, backing down a bit. "I haven't heard you snap in a while. I was thinking you were losing your bite with Saitama around."

"Hey, I'm still an independent person!" Tatsumaki retorted. "Just cause I have a boyfriend doesn't mean he can boss me around or whatever! It's a relationship. Even though I haven't been in one before, I know that it's supposed to be mutual and both of us are happy with it. You don't need to instruct me on this stuff just cause you've dated before!"

"You've dated before?" Genos asked Fubuki, looking over Tatsumaki (to her dismay). They had noticed Saitama had gone to order for himself and Tatsumaki, but continued their conversation anyways.

"Yeah, but that was more in my high school years. I'm way past that now."

"What about college?"

"Didn't go, actually. She did," Fubuki pointed at Tatsumaki. "Graduated in French since both of us are French. I didn't go cause I didn't have my priorities straight, but...stuff happened that she wanted a degree. Stuff so that we could be safe and secure, even without using our powers."

"Fubuki, quiet," Tatsumaki butted in, suddenly becoming more defensive and her tone becoming darker. "I trust Saitama and Genos, but I don't want to go into more detail than we have to unless it's absolutely necessary. Got it?" Fubuki nodded, seeing the familiar sharp glint in her sister's eyes. It was a hostile glint, something that caught everyone's eyes.

Even though the restaurant was a lively, cheerful and nice place, everyone still knew the power Tatsumaki had. They just didn't think she'd have her guard on in this place. Even the young students gulped and tensed up. It quickly became quieter. Even Tetsuya noticed what was going on.

"Tats, could you please calm down?" Saitama's hand lightly gripped Tatsumaki' making not sure to even risk injuring her fragile frame despite her overwhelming power. She didn't relax. "Tats."