Regret

I have not made an author's note in quite some time, but I have to for this note.

Webcomic spoilers here: Yes, I do know that Suiryu does not go for the Hero Association, and instead joins the Neo Heroes. Please know that I'm going to keep this part consistent.

~~~

When Saitama and Tornado thought that moving in wasn't going to be anything difficult?

Yeah, that couldn't be further from the truth.

First off, the two of them didn't realize how damn annoying it was for them to go through the motions of whatever hurdles the Hero Association set in front of them. Not only was it tough for a professional hero to move because of the archives they'd have to update, the numbers they could call, and especially important to the Board, the public image that it'd leave, but Tornado wasn't a normal professional hero.

She was the goddamn second highest-ranked hero in the entire world. One of the most powerful people to ever exist, one of the most popular heroes to grace Planet Earth, and even more?

She was dating another hero.

Specifically, the hero that was one of, if not the most, controversial heroes that found their way into the Association.

Now? They were going through a bunch of unnecessary hoops. Of course, Tornado just said yes to all of the questions they'd asked, because Fubuki had done the same thing a ton of times. The number thing, work phone, hero stuff, everything like that.

But of course, Fubuki hadn't had to go through a sort of hero relationship talk when it came to moving. Of course, her and Genos had to go through something where they had to talk with the Board (Something Tornado had avoided through sheer intimidation), but nothing where one of them moved.

"Tornado. Caped Baldy." The voice that addressed them belonged to none other than Sitch. "You are aware to where Tornado is moving, correct?"

"Yep. Why wouldn't we be?" Saitama drawled, his head resting on his right hand, his right arm leaning on the armrest. He seemed incredibly...aloof from the entire situation, and frankly, Tornado was feeling the same way. This part, she couldn't really escape, because it was the only member of the Board she respected, and it was also regarding the Monster Association.

Sitch sighed, continuing to explain, "Of course, you probably know about the Monster Association. I believe you encountered one of their executives during the Super Fight tournament?"

Tatsumaki nodded, "Yep. And I'm moving right next to where their headquarters is."

Sitch put his hands down on the table in front of them, shaking the coffee mug that he'd set down, "Then you're well aware of the risks that this puts the two of you at. Three S-Class heroes living directly next to their headquarters? There's simply no way they won't try to take all three of you down, especially when you took down one of their stronger members."

Saitama yawned, stretching a little bit, "Nah, they won't do something like that. Besides, even if they do come after us, their leader's all the way down there. I doubt that most of them could take Genos, and even if they beat him, Tats and I are still there."

Sitch scowled, his fists clenching, "You don't understand the situation!"

Tatsumaki rolled her eyes, "Jesus, Sitch, seriously. If we wanted to, Saitama and I could probably take most of the entire Association on our own, for Christ's sake."

"But that'd be putting the investor's son at risk!"

Tornado crossed her arms, scoffing, "So what? It's not like we even need that 7% in the first place. It's not our fault that most of the heroes in the lower classes can't even do anything."