Chapter 9

***DUFF***

"who's the chick?" I questioned, fiddling with the groupies hand that was looped over my shoulder.

"that's just Tommy Lee's little sister" Axl said, as I shifted in my seat.

Holy shit.

Her hair swung as she walked to her seat, she was beautiful okay beautiful is an understatement but what other word can I use, as cliche as it sounds...she was really just beautiful. She so clearly had punk rock roots, you can tell by the way she moved. It was hard to focus with all the people walking in and out from their seats, her hair was straight, dark brown but had a shine to it. I cocked my head and brought a cigarette to my lips, I felt a tap on my shoulder slight muffles of my name being called but the room was so loud god knows who was talking, I felt the poke become sharper I quickly turned around.

"huh?" I turned back, seeing Slash chuckle a bit.

"that ain't JUST Tommy Lee's little sister" Izzy said to Axl, I Ignored as I turned back to look at her, Slash quickly called me as I rolled my eyes and turned back.

"what?" I groaned, clearly not wanting to be distracted while looking at what seems to me almost a piece of fucking artwork.

"woah woah calm down there" he laughed.

"Nikki told me they're gonna head to the Roxy and party a bit, you coming?....I'm assuming she's gonna be there" he said, I nodded quickly.

He patted my back as I quickly turned my head back to their table across from us. She ran a hand through her hair, she sat across from Nikki. She laughed. I've definitely seen her before...somewhere. She played with the glass she had under her chin and looked down. I didn't want to lean on my arm cause that would be creepy and obvious, I quickly looked down to tap my cigarette. My head rose up, her eyes no longer from a side profile, but rather looking into mine. Her eyes. They were blue but looked dark from my distance, without moving my eyes to make an obvious scan over her body, her slim figure was elegantly fit into her dress, a small little necklace on her neck, Her lips were colored, a very slight pink tint if the shade were just a bit lighter it would look more natural, her brows raised for a moment, her eyes had an almost glimmer to them showing what gave me a wash or feeling of awe, I felt like I was holding my breath, as she almost pursed her lip up for a smirk she quickly looked back at the boys in her table, I looked back to the boys, all of there attention on me.

"damn" I muttered to myself but loud enough for all the boys to hear, they all laughed. I fully gulped down the rest of the vodka I had in the glass cup, I looked back at all the boys, all of us awkwardly quiet.

"I think she's Nikki's girl though" Steven said

"what makes you say that?" I asked

"I mean look at her" Izzy said had a glimmer in his eyes, a look. I couldn't figure out what it was, something was up, I'll find out sooner or later.

"yeah she's hot...and?" Slash scoffed

Izzy shrugged as I looked at the two laughing together, I looked and gulped down on the dryness in my mouth. I felt jealous, yes it's silly, I've never even met her, but I felt more motivated then jealous for some reason, as I looked back at the boys, they were silent...again.

"cat's got your tongue?" I spat

"seemed like it caught yours for a second there Duff" Izzy laughed, Slash pointed to their table as they all got up. We were all getting up popping our collars to our leather jackets.