Chapter 59

***DARCIE***

We were all sharing a hotel room due to budget cuts, I was going to pitch in but honestly I wanted to live a non- glamourlized day again. The thrill of sex while other people were in the room was so fucking exciting..was big fun, something about getting caught makes thing so much more chaotic, and I almost missed living in a grimy tight space. The boys had gone out to get some food. I sat on the window still, it was pretty, Duff shirtless drinking a beer at 11:00 in the morning just watching Tv, I stood up on the window still, I jumped onto the bed on Duff, I heard that low chuckle as his hands reached my waist and I was on top of him. "you need attention don't you?" he smiled, "well of course" I giggled, as he flipped us over, him now on top of me I giggle, His blonde waves parting, as he smiled, I love his smile. Though his teeth weren't perfectly straight it was genuine, and it's own way beautiful and it made me smile like an idiot. I ask this too much but is this real? is it too good to be true? No...it's Duff, the bruise still on his eye slowly fading...I smile...he loves you Dar, I love him. I tucked his hair behind his ear wanting to see his face, I was just wearing a bra, the windows were open, the sounds of cars honking and the sound of city life served as background noise as we just looked in each others eyes, god I couldn't explain it...I mean yeah romance, dates, sex, sappy shit it was great but we could bask in the mere presence of each other and feel satisfied. His hair, his eyes, his lips, his broad shoulders, his long arms, his padlock necklace that dangles off his chest. I lift my head up to give him a kiss, he holds himself up with his elbows, and bends down for a proper kiss. We moan as the kiss deepens, "you know I like this bra" he smiled...mhm. "yeah and?" I went back into the kiss, our breathing a bit hard, it reminded us of the pictures we used to see as kids on Sid and Nancy living their last days in the Chelsea hotel in New York, I pulled on his chain. "what are you gonna do about it Sid" I whispered in his ear...he was going crazy. I felt him kiss my shoulder, I felt his hand on my thigh trailing up as he marked up my neck. mhmm yes. Bliss was broken once the hotel room door opened and the boys chattered. "guys we got-" Axl and everyone stopped in their footsteps and looked at us "damn you guys can't keep your hands off each other can you?" he smirked. They jumped onto their beds and tossed over a shit ton of magazines. oh? Duff and I sat up, and picked them up.

"what's with Hollywood princess and the bassists" Duff chuckled reading the title to a magazine, I chuckled along, looking at the pictures, one of me with my glasses on, Duff holding my hand helping me into the car. I flipped to the page of our story. "Hollywood glam meets 'rock n rolls most dangerous bands'...after a nasty breakup with Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx, it's said that Darcellyn Lee is with Guns N Roses bassist Duff Mckagan" I read out loud...I scanned the page "we've heard from some sources of the motley crue band that, Nikki Sixx is still torn on this split...some believe that it was an affair" I roll my eyes. "when are they gonna quit with the affair shit?" I say, I put my head on Duff's chest as he reads. "I didn't know those songs on the 'too fast for love' records were about you" he said. "I'm no stranger to it" I scoffed...

this was going to be a hell of a ride.

--

Theres a shit ton of people outside the stadium, fuck. what am I gonna do? I shouldn't have come on tour with them...they don't need this? shit, shit shit. "calm down Dar" Duff coaxed, I took a breath. He looked me dead in the eye "they can fuck themselves in the ass with a stick if they got a problem" he said, I looked at him, and gave a weak smile...but he was right. I'm strong...I can do it...fuck it it's just some people. I took a breath and got out the car, camera's flashing, Duff came out the bus, and gave me a reassuring smile that quickly turned to a smirk of confidence, I smiled as he put an arm around me and kissed me in front of all these damn cameras, a big fuck you to everyone, we smiled. His arms around me as we walked to the stadium with all the flashing lights like we were the shit. as we stride off into the stadium...hot damn. We looked perfect, we felt perfect. We hung out and fooled around on the stage as people were setting up.

"that felt great before" I sighed, he smiled "nothing's better than showing us off" he chuckled as he kissed me I giggled. "let's celebrate with a line later?" he smiled, I raised a brow "thought you weren't a fan of coke", "I'm not but the vodkas been making me more tired so I need a boost", "than stop drinking so much babe" I say. His gives me a little pouty face and kisses me. "do you think you can go a week without kissing me?" I question, woof. that'd be a challenge for me too. "absolutely not" he said kissing me again, I giggled as his lips met my jaw...oh love. "how bout a day" I ask, his lips still placing soft kisses on each side of my face...god he's fucking sunshine. "a day? are you fuckin crazy" his voice rasped. My body tingles his eyes met mine, and he placed a kiss on my lips, I chuckle and bit my lip fluttering my eyes up to his. We smile..as our eyes trace right and left at each other, we slowly lean in for a kiss again, I cuddle into his arms, he kisses my hair. "stay with me forever" he mutter, I felt like I was in high school...but it was real. I could stay with him forever...I want to without a doubt , "forever" I smile, what I feel when I'm with him is amazing...it's sappy and glamorous, but it's also ideal, normal, and natural.... He holds me in his lap like I'm a little girl..."I'm happy I got done filming early" I say, "I'm happy too, what would I do without you here" he said nuzzling into my neck, I smile as I feel the cold wind hit my face but his soft breathing on my neck, he hold me close out feet still dangling off the stage, we see more amps being wheeled in and new instruments...which means....Motely's here. I gulp down and squeeze Duff's hand tight. He feels it, he looks at me, I stare at his eyes to calm myself down as if his eyes were a gulp of jack, or a shot of smack, or a line of coke. "Hey Dar" Tommy smiled leaning on the stage, giving a friendly bro nod to Duff. "How are you" Tom asked. "I'm fine, press is getting kind of crazy on me", "eh they always are, I'll get you some higher security" Tom said, my brothers kindness, and sibling worrying always made me smile, "I'll be fine Tom" I brushed off. "no, no, I'll get you one more guard at the least" he insisted. "okay fine but only when I'm alone" I surrender. "fine, I'm gonna trust my dude here to protect you" he looked at Duff, Duff gave him a smooth wink, god that was hot, Tommy looked back at me. "alright catch you later" he said, I smiled, damn for the first time in forever he wasn't all up in my ass. Duff rubbed my back and kissed my cheek. "it's alright" he coaxed "most of it is in your head".

...