Chapter 61

***DUFF***

...Tommy had stopped by to tell me how fucked up Nikki was. He was fucking going crazy about Darcie. I was fucking on edge of anger, anxiety, rage, love...all of it. He was angry real angry. But he ended up just doing a few lines and drinking and he was out...what the hell is Darcie doing right now? is she okay? fuck what am I doing? I should call her...the phone rang oh isn't that convenient. I had been drinking all fucking week...never feels like enough to knock me out, Slash and I had passed out in random ass places.

I picked it up...."hello?" it was Darcie, oh thank god, panicked.

Me: Dar are you Okay?

Darcie: yeah yeah I'm fine, my managers kind of on edge but it should be okay.

she said, don't tell her about what happened with Nikki last time. keep her calm.

Me: alright, just let me know if you need anything

Darcie: yeah course Duffles...I have a question.

Me: anything.

Darcie: what do you want for Christmas...I didn't really want ask but I'm not amazing at giving gifts.

I chuckled to myself...she's everything. she's fucking adorable. she's sweet. how could She be so-

Me: you

God I'm cheesy, you are so fuckin lame Duff.

Darcie: you already have me babe.

Me: I don't know I don't need much, you don't need to get me anything.

I'm being serious I don't want much, I could see her rolling her eyes.

Darcie: nonsense. I have to be on set in an hour, be careful. I love you. don't drink too much.

too late

Me: gotchu, later Dar I love you

she kisses through the phone and hangs up...I still wanna fucking slam Nikki on a wall, I pull on my leather jacket, bottle of Bacardi still halfway full...yeah that's fine. I slam the door to my hotel room shut and walk over to Izzy's room which was just a few doors down, I knock. His hair fluffed up and messy. "hey man" he croaked.

"thanks for handcuffing me to the bed asshole" I said, my hands in my pocket, the other one holding the Bacardi. "sorry man, I didn't want you to fucking go crazy" he said as he rubbed his eye and let me into the the room, a little familiar groupie was putting her pants on she quickly fled I sat on the chair and took a gulp...oh man sweet sweet vodka early in the morning. "you should have let me...fuckin asshole who does he think he is..." I trail off.

"yeah but you shouldn't have done anything about it" he said

"and why in the fuckin hell wouldn't I?" I scoffed "I get she's your girl, but she was once also mine and I'll tell you this......"

...