Chapter 30

***DARCIE***

Touring was over...geez, that was a month? no fuckin way. I mean I knew Motely and everyone did shows in L.A a lot but it's different, Hollywood's home...and here we were... home. Nikki and I moved in together, it's about two months now. God life felt great...maybe it's not the best solution but Nikki said he was being safe with the smack, but as much as I 'believed' there was always that part of me the didn't. I mean it's like being 'safe' with coke, 'safe' had turned into a cheap word for me, The differentiation between Nikki and 'Nikki' we're beginning to fade and get harder to notice who was who. I didn't know how to feel about it all.

In the midst of chaos and what not, the GNR guys specifically Duff checked in and called me almost everyday, if not every week. I received a package in the mail, it was the 'Appetite for Destruction' record, I smiled...a wide big smile, man was I excited. I ran upstairs to the bedroom...and squealed. I quickly took it out but I was gentle, the sleeve came with a collage of pictures of the boys, I could almost hear the photos. I smile, I gently place the disc on the platter and drop the needle and there we go opening to 'Welcome to the Jungle' I sit back on the chair...these guys are gonna be fucking huge...not only cause their music is fucking revolutionary but because they are fucking awesome...Jesus hell this crazy. I can spend all fucking day listening to this rock n roll is alive and well.