Chapter 9: Trace on and the house guest

Y/n POV

I said "well shit. I guess your the first actual threat." She said "I'm flattered now it's time to die."

(Play the song)

Her servant came out from hiding it was no other than Assassin also known as Kiritsugu Emiya.

Mordred came out of hiding and tried to attack him, but Assassin dodged it and kicked her away

Mordred came out of hiding and tried to attack him, but Assassin dodged it and kicked her away. Shiki took out a knife and charged at me.

I dodged her blade as best I could trying not to get cut because one slip up could mean certain death and said "you always keep a knife on you

I dodged her blade as best I could trying not to get cut because one slip up could mean certain death and said "you always keep a knife on you. A woman after my own heart, but while you keep a knife on you I keep two guns on me. So can you dodge bullets?" I took out heaven and shot at her, but she cut the bullet in half without trying. I said "okay, never mind." I holstered my gun and tried to fight back with my fists, but she was to fast and almost cut me.

Saber POV

I was sending a barrage of attacks his way but he was fast and dodged them all. Until I striked from below bringing my sword upwards and cut his chest. He said "lucky shot, but it won't happen again." He began to move twice as fast as he did before. Y/n said "saber watch out he can slow down time or even stop it." I got on the defensive and blocked half of the attacks. Only having cuts in my leg and back before he stopped and began to look slightly fatigued. I used that to my advantage and brought my sword down into his shoulder.

Y/n POV

I traced Kanshou and Bakuya and countered most of her attacks and I was able to divert one away from my heart. I kicked her back and she said "aren't you tired of being a pale imitation?" I said "the hell are you talking about?" She said "I saw you fight before you rarely create those copies of weapons you've seen. You aren't even coping my knife. Deep down you hate using someone else's stuff don't you."

I chuckled and said "yeah I do, but it's not like I have much of a choice in this fight you can counter every spell other than this I have, thanks to those eyes of yours. To be honest it hurts my pride as a knight, warrior, and as a hunter to use someone else's weapon or skills." She said "to bad that, that pale imitation won't be able to counteract my eyes."