Chapter 2: Redgrave

Y/n POV

Saber took off her helmet and said "saber class servant Mordred... would you happen to be my master?" I looked at the back of my hand and saw the command seals and I showed her them and said "unless these are fake, then yes I am."

I also said "you said your name was Mordred right? As in the knight of treachery

I also said "you said your name was Mordred right? As in the knight of treachery." She then said "yes I did." I then said "well that took me by surprise, I mean who'd think it the son of King Arthur is a wo-" She then put her blade against my throat and said "refer to me as a woman again and I'll take your head off." I then said "duly noted. Now would you mind moving that sword of yours." She then put the sword down and said "well master, Now that I am summoned our victory is guaranteed."

I then said "well your certainly confident, but I do need to know something." She then said "what is it?" I then said "what is your wish for the holy grail?" She replied "I want another chance at drawing the sword of selection from the stone." I then said "so you want to pull Caliburn out from the stone. I expected something else to be honest." She then said "well I told you my wish what is yours?" I then said "to save the world."

I then heard a door close and I told saber to go to change into spirit form as my sister was probably home. Saber did so and I walked inside. I saw my sister and said "hey sis, what took you so long?" She then said "Takeshi wouldn't leave me alone and wouldn't stop hitting on me." I then said "remind me to kick his ass tomorrow."

She then put her hand over her mouth to yawn and I saw a pattern on her skin that wasn't the same color as the rest of her skin but still pretty close in fact no one would notice other than me. I then said "get some rest sis after all we got school tomorrow."

I made a quick dinner and gave it her. I then to her I then walked into my room and got out a piece of paper and a pencil. I drew two columns one labeled identified masters and another labeled suspects. Since I had no solid proof against Gudako I wrote her name in the suspect column. The other suspects were Patty Lowell since she showed up the day the holy grail war kicked off and is staying here the estimated time for the holy grail to show up, the headmaster because he apparently belongs to a mage bloodline unaligned with the Mage's Association, and Takeshi Matou because they are part of the three families that started this crap to begin with.

Timeskip to the next morning

I woke up and Saber said "you should probably check your sister for command seals." I got up and whispered "what do you think I'm going to do." I then noticed the clock and saw that Gudako changed my alarm and likely went to school without breakfast. So I ran to school as fast as I could.

As I arrived I saw Takeshi talking with Shiki-san. I also noticed he had a command seal on his hand and he's not even trying to hide it.

 I also noticed he had a command seal on his hand and he's not even trying to hide it