Chapter 14: the magus killer is reborn and Unlimited Blade Works

7 year old Y/n POV (location: an island off the coast of Italy named Inizio)

I woke up in my bed which was a mattress with a bunch of springs sticking out of it. I got out of bed and heard my piece of shit adoptive father yell "Y/n! Get your worthless ass out here now!!!" I got dressed and walked outside and saw my adoptive father Abel Archibald waiting for me in the backyard.

 I got out of bed and heard my piece of shit adoptive father yell "Y/n! Get your worthless ass out here now!!!" I got dressed and walked outside and saw my adoptive father Abel Archibald waiting for me in the backyard

I said "what do you want you piece of sh-" I was interrupted by him punching me in the gut and saying "shut the hell up you little shit." I fell to my knees coughing and said "why... am I... here... sir?" Abel said "why else other than for more training. Follow me boy." I followed him into the storm cellar which was his lab for magecraft well at least the one that he trains me in. The main one he uses is the shed, but he never let me in there.

He said "it's back to work on that reality marble of yours." I said "time manipulation." He says "whatever. It's the only thing left of the true Emiya bloodline and it's our best chance at reaching the root." I said "yeah sure it is." He said "what was that boy?" I said "time manipulation won't work on a human like it can with those flowers that I put it in." He said "and what makes you say that?" I said "because if it did then I would be immortal and stuck in the body of a child for the rest of my life." He said "shut up your input doesn't matter." I said "but-" he slapped me across the face and said "if I hear another word out of that mouth of yours I'm going to break your arm." I said "oh no, the big bad man's going to break my arm for the third time this week." He did as he said he would and broke my arm against his knee.

He's insane... he believes that the root lies in the end of the world so he wants to make himself and me immortal so we can wait until someone brings about the end of the world and ultimately the root appears and destroys all. It's a ridiculous theory that basically states 'let's wait for someone to do the work for us.' He's an insane piece of shit that I can't wait to die and burn in hell.

Timeskip

I walked outside and saw my best and only friend Arianna waiting for me.

I said "hey Ari! How've ya been?" She said "good, what about you?" I said "better than I was before I saw you

I said "hey Ari! How've ya been?" She said "good, what about you?" I said "better than I was before I saw you." She chuckled and said "let's go hang out." I followed her and we got to the beach and when we got there I saw something weird, a strange man was sitting along the beach. He looked at me and gave me a sinister grin before vanishing.