Chapter 21: The Bearer of All Evil's Secret and B/n's real plan

Y/n POV

I materialized Yin and Yang, and said "whatever you say... dear brother." He said "well looks like I struck a nerve. Oh right you did love her, didn't you..." he laughs at my anger and says "to be honest I did you a favor it was going to happen anyway whether you liked it or not!"

I said "I know that... but even so I can't forgive you for that!" B/n said "so will you forget this notion of 'saving' me?" I said "no I won't. After all if there's anything I know it's that if we switched places back then if you were found by mother first then or paths would be switched I would've had your life and you mine. We had different abusers, you a reincarnated heroic spirit and me a bastard of a mage. I was able to free myself. You never could, every mistake brought on a new punishment your sociopathic personality is brought upon by years of torture that you could never retaliate against. You are a victim turned into a bastard."

He said "fine have it your way, now without further ado it's time for you to die."

(Play the song)

We charged at each other with our respective twin swords. I attempted to slice him in half by the waist, but he matched the attack and threw me back. He made several portals (Heaven's Gate) appear above me and sent multiple weapons at me, but I dodged all of them. He made portals behind him and rod appeared half way out of them and they shot lasers at me. I dodged the lasers and made it to B/n and swung yin at his head and he jumped back and made more portals in front of me with swords and fired them at me. I deflected all of them and ran to B/n and cut his forearm.

He kneed me in the face and stabbed me through the stomach he said "congratulations you landed a shot. Here's your reward."he pulled out a great sword from Heaven's Gate and attempted to cut my head off but I stabbed him in the neck and said "sorry, but it takes more then that to get me out of the game." I kicked him away from me, ripped his sword out of me and threw it at him. He caught it and said "it'll take more than that!" He got rid of the great sword and went back to the twin swords.

(Mind) Time alter: triple accel!

I accelerated my own flow of time in order to move three times as fast and the world around me slowed down. I used the opportunity and cut into B/n's shoulders and knees then kick him into a wall.

Time went back to it's normal pace. B/n crashed into the wall and said "So your able to slow down time by factor of three now? Well no matter I'll just have to adjust for that and you know I can." B/n picked up his pace and stared to attack from all directions and cut me up to all hell. After a while he stared to use Heaven's Gate and fired weapons into me. I used my rage let out a pulse of demonic energy that sent the weapons in me flying outwards with a yell.

(Mind) Time alter: square Accel!

With time stopped and both B/n running out of mana I cut B/n's legs, arms, and body. Then traced multiple weapons and fired them into B/n costing me a lot of mana.

Time resumed and the wounds we gave each other finally began to take their toll. I got out a combat knife and charged at B/n. I tried to cut B/n multiple times, but he parried the knife at each turn.